Crude oil is $86 today.... beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by kogaFX, Oct 9, 2014.

1. OldHasBeen

OldHasBeen Road Train Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Lots of people in this world look down their nose at others, so sad.

wtxiceman Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    health care is NOT a basic necessity but a luxury. It is a service that is traded. It is not a right, as it requires a contract between two or more people.

Those who choose to not better themselves, deserve what they get, regardless of circumstances... jobs are every where in certain states...

Driver5 Thanks this.
  4. Driver5

Driver5 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Well then it's good that there are others like yourself who like to coddle them, tell them it's not their fault, and hand things to them on a silver platter.

5. Tamiami

Tamiami Light Load Member

Jul 24, 2014
    USA
    Wait. Is this the same Driver5 who was lying to recruiters in order to get them to send a pre-hire letter so he could get his CDL paid for by WIA (government funding) ? Think you were posting about that back in January.

Talk about trying to get things handed to you on a silver platter.

And with this, I see this thread has totally derailed. Too bad and so long.

6. Driver5

Driver5 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Lol are you really mad I followed the state's representatives advice and did exactly what he suggested I do, in order to use money allocated to educate drivers (for it's intended purpose, by the way)?

Because you seem absolutely irate.

BTW, your join date shows you joined in July... which means you don't "think I was posting about that back in January".... it means your feelings were so hurt by my post that you just went back and examined my ENTIRE post history.

All jokes aside, that's sad. But yeah, let's get back to crude and off your creepy obsession.

Crude is back up, no need to panic quite yet, folks:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...-below-80-for-first-time-since-june-2012.html

http://online.wsj.com/articles/crude-prices-continue-slide-1413455016

7. Arky

Arky Heavy Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    I don't think anyone IS panicking. Who knows, maybe if you jump up and down, stomp your feet and deny it enough, the over supply will actually raise prices. Not sure how that works..but good luck :thumbsup:

TLeaHeart Thanks this.
  8. OldHasBeen

OldHasBeen Road Train Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Thanks for remember that, there's many hypocrites, I suppose he looks down on those who really work for what they have while he is getting handouts.

9. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Let's knock if off with the bickering and personal stuff and keep it about the crude oil, please.

10. askbob

askbob Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Bluegrass
    This is not a demand issue, but rather a production issue. The Saudis who are the controlling factor in OPEC have said and are not cutting production to control barrel prices. An obvious move to slow down the upstarts and boom in the US and other countries. Effectively clipping the wings on any competition even if it is a part of OPEC, i.e. Venezuela.
    While it has been unoficially stated by Saudi spokespersons to get used to $75 per barrel pricing for awhile, just how cheap do you think they can pump it out for?

TLeaHeart and Arky Thank this.
  11. DrivingForceBehindYou

DrivingForceBehindYou Medium Load Member

Aug 29, 2012
    ChicagolandOfOpportunity
    I think the whole thing was and is way overpriced anyways.
    The price of diesel went down only 30 cents and I'm not holding my breath to see it below 3 $

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.