Cummins Comfortguard APU, Central Indiana

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Brad4321, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Brad4321

Brad4321 Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2022
    Brand new on skid Cummins Comfortguard APU powered by a Kubota two cylinder diesel. Includes the A/C evaporator, installation items (hoses, bolts, etc) and all the manuals. The engine is dated 2006, Tier 2 emissions. On one spec sheet I seen 12,000btu cooling, 4,000/8,000 Btu, two-stage electric heating element, 4,000 watts at 120 volts and 40a at 12v alternator output. I hope that is right, but I can't guarantee.

The backstory is I bought this NOS (no warranty) intending to install on my truck last fall. It was stored in a climate controlled warehouse until I purchased it. I busted the bands on the pallet and opened the boxes. It has been stored under my carport since I brought it home. No longer climate controlled, but still dry from direct water. I opened the lids of the boxes, but didn't remove everything for the pictures, so they are a bit poor. I've decided with my usage I can't sacrifice the frame space to install. More pictures will be added in a reply.

I'm asking $4000 OBO for everything. I can load the pallet on your truck/trailer via skid steer, no loading dock at my house. I'm willing to freight ship, but that would be something we would have to discuss. My truck desperately needs new tires, so I would be willing to do a partial trade for a set of 6 11r22.5 (truck is single axle). Most interested in greater than 50% tread with an aggressive lug as I spend a lot of time in the field and dirt roads. Can message me through here or text 812-344-8477.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brad4321

Brad4321 Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2022
    More pictures

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.