current mid-atlantic / north east home time

Discussion in 'Marten' started by rockstar_nj, May 7, 2015.

1. rockstar_nj

rockstar_nj Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Cape May Court House, NJ
    I'm thinking about going to this company. It would be a regional job, home weekends. Same promises and bs as everyone else, but it's a HUGE step up from what I'm doing now.

I completely understand the nature of these jobs means that I can get home Saturday and have to leave Sunday night. I know I'm kind of digging for a needle in a haystack with this one, but if anyone here drives this region and lives close to the new jersey area... What's the most typical? Do they try to get you home for a friday night and leave monday morning, or are they going to aim for get you home sometime on the weekend and back in the truck at 34 hours?

I have to plan pet care, so having an idea from someone that's not a recruiter that's going to tell me what I want to hear would really help. Plus getting those two full days as much as possible would really help, I do have a few other companies I'm talking to. But again, they all stay very vauge on what "home weekends" actually means.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bro_Dave

Bro_Dave Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2013
    You will be dispatched out of Carlisle PA. Call recruiting and see if they can put you in touch with a fleet manager in the Carlisle office to get direct info with no BS.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.