CVS Lumberton NJ

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by KMac, Apr 5, 2017.

1. KMac

KMac Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Waxahachie, TX
    I was just told it was my fault that I am still sitting here while they reload my trailer because I didn't tell them I had more than one stop.

Apparently handing them Bills with their cargo lists, load straps separating the loads and a different address on the second stop is not enough of a clue for the mental midgets unloading the trucks here... I didn't tell them there were two.

SMMFH... View whose second stop is going to be late? It's also a CVS Delivery, can't wait to see what hijinx await me at that one.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    probably will say missing a pallet

4. DTP

DTP Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    You have more faith in these people than I do. I ALWAYS tell them if I have a double drop or multiple stops, whether or not it should be obvious

5. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Yeah common sense.......you know you have multiple stops, make sure THEY know.

6. KMac

KMac Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Waxahachie, TX
    Seems it would have happened before it it was common sense. Did my first solo run in 1980... First time I have ever had this issue...

You could be right though, I may be lacking common sense and have just been lucky all these years.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.