DAC has accident - MVR has equipment violation -> How can I change DAC?

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by istrum, Jul 21, 2018.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    He had the citation he received from getting in the accident reduced, yes. He was still in a wreck though. There is no way to reduce that other than to be found not at fault. That does not sound like the case.

The company was reporting to DAC the fact he was in a wreck. They could have also reported the citation separately, sounds like they did not though.. Two complacently different items to be reported. The OP was trying to hide the wreck behind a citation. It doesn't work that way.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Prevailed? How did you prevail?

Getting into a dot accident and ticeted and getting fired is not prevailing...

It failing

Trying to down play it... Re assign blame and attempting to cover it up.
    Thats not prevailing either.

Thays continuing to fail.

Sirscrapntruckalot and ZVar Thank this.
  4. istrum

istrum Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Thanks guys. Just asking how to better my employment outlook with the conditions that exist after the incident. Seems most of you would rather tell me something else. Enjoy the internet.

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    No. You asked how to cheat the system and hide the fact you are a terrible driver with multiple wrecks and unwilling to admit that. I'm sorry, but you are what is wrong with the industry.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  6. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Here a wreck there a wreck
    Everywhere a wreck-wreck

magoo68 and Sirscrapntruckalot Thank this.
  7. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    I doubt there are many drivers on this forum that haven't made some kind of mistake at night, or brain fogged from crazy hours, etc. If you are perfect you haven't been to enough places that were originally built for box vans.

8. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Easy...Hacker's R Us. They usually run end of summer deals. Change your DAC, report card, etc etc.

To the OP.....You came to a forum on the internet open to the public, and are expecting no further comment other then the answer you seek? Welcome to the internet, you must be new here. ;) This is the internet, expect people to give their opinion whether you want them or not. Don't gotta like it, but such is the way of life online.

I'll not repeat @ZVar or @Snakeschasingcars and the others said, they said it well enough an quite clearly. I think they are giving you the simple answer your just not wanting to hear it. Accepting your part in what went wrong is the first step in owning your mistakes an convincing others to give you a second, 3rd, or whatever chance.

. Nobody likes having to accept their own hand in things that happen to them. So...if your going to get upset...yell at yourself for being the one who put you in this situation.

What's that phrase...tough love. That's it. Nobody wins if you or future drivers quit, fail, whatever. However...if your successful and do your job well, you'll be an important if under appreciated cog in whatever kind of trucking you do.

I wish you luck either way.

One last thing...when you see those signs that say.."Stay off the grass". Think of it as life having a laugh an reminding you of that incident. ;)

Sirscrapntruckalot - 1 - 800- Hackers - RUS it's where I get all my hackers an hacking needs.

Swift going under bridiges
    It's Falling down, falling down
    Swift going under bridges
    Its falling down, falling down.
    my fair lot lizard

Your move @IluvCATS

Omega1 and IluvCATS Thank this.
  9. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    Lovely attitude will get you incidents 4&5 in short order I suspect

10. BCV

BCV Light Load Member

May 26, 2018
    Hilarious read... I truly enjoyed this one

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.