Dahl Trucking LLC/ Scam Trucking Co.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by R R, Dec 20, 2018.

Dahl Trucking

Poll closed Dec 20, 2019.
  1. Have you Worked Here/ SCAM ?

16.7%
  2. Good Or Bad Relations/ Pay / Home Time/ Taxes ND Canada

16.7%
  3. 130,000 Mi . + for $20,000 ? Year

16.7%
  4. Canada Tax/ ND Tax

16.7%
  5. Id Theft.

33.3%
  6. Accident reports/ Driver on Opiods/ NOT FIRED !

33.3%
  7. Truthful Pay Quotes/ blocks broker pay images.

16.7%
  8. How many have quit this Thief ?

33.3%
  9. Shows 5 trucks / 89 + drivers ?

50.0%
  10. Driver Contract / Legite ?

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rooster1291979

Rooster1291979 Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2012
    NOLA
    Not bagging on spelling or grammar. The posts and the poll are so all over the place. Incoherent.

I'm wondering if the OP truly understood the job and what the expectations were. Even if he had a basic understanding, did he have the communication and comprehension skills to effectively communicate with dispatch?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    What kind of contract did you sign? Why on earth would you keep working there if they were screwing you over? Surely you had to know the pay wasn’t right long before you drove 130k miles for them, no?

R R and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. R R

R R Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2018
    COOK BOOKS Shows Advances AND Escrow as Driver pay.. End 12 month Reports Paid to IRS Stick in TED K DAHL POCKETS. Ask ANY OTHER DRIVER. Also Reports your ID to Canada ( CANADA TAX undue and unbeknown to employees ! Found 17 other drivers done this to , and do not have to be Stupid to be in a Truck firm SCAM . ALL PAY 4+ weeks behind,COOK BOOKS. SEE DAHL TRUCK INDICTED FICA TAX FRAUD...net

5. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    So again, why would you stay long enough to run 130k miles. They might be crooks but some of this is on you simply for sticking around and not getting out the minute you realized how they operate.

Broke Down 69 and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Only thing i can pull out of it is you worked a whole year.. 130000 milee. Only got $21k...

You screwd yourself after the first week... Ill give you 2 weeks credit but staying 50 more weeks lmao thats all on you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
    Reason for edit: Insults.
    dwells40 and TB John Thank this.
  7. R R

R R Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2018
    You are from ND you tell me all the in n outs about this Operation .Surely you have heard ! No one in ND works there , has to hire Contract labor from Africa. Was not aware of any Contact that I signed as... were 17 other, I talked too. Dahl put pay in and took out showing as Advance and Escrow paid to Driver , same as the firm INDICTED FICA TAX FRAUD. Monies Deducted , not paid!Documents show that firm and this are the Same Operation As for pay It was always FOUR WEEKS BEHIND and Dahl Cooks these books to ALMOST match a weekly pay of $500. Dahl shows $4000 per month W 2 . My Pay statements show $2...and I was not aware of that TIL I QUIT and was Fined for Quitting a thief which also am told is against the Law .
    Due Trucker Rights /ND law none of this is legal , but is not legatably I Also see a Large continguency of ID theft in your State ! Not to mention tax Fraud by state on worker that DO NOT WORK Inside ND Border ,, but are TAXED.. Thanks for your Time.

8. R R

R R Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Cooks BOOKS .. Shows pay then Deducts as ADVANCES ( TOOK NONE $0...) 2.Escrow Deduct , now knw this to be ILLEGAL (years Later) Show as Fine for Quit a thief... ID thef took ID sent to Canada ..Canada tax.. ( not legal)Tell that to the other Drivers at DAHL !

9. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    This is why drugs are bad for you.

dwells40, Lonesome and Broke Down 69 Thank this.
  10. RDBG

RDBG Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2016
    I'm lost....

The OP cooks meth and ran into a school bus?

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    No! NO! Cooks books! Meth? I dunno……….

TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  12. R R

R R Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Read the ARTICLE on net !

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.