Danny Herman Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by cincydrivermatt, Aug 12, 2018.

1. BrownEyedGirI

BrownEyedGirI Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Cincinnati
    We run southern routes for the most part. A lot of our loads go to/from Mexico (we never cross borders though). So there are a lot of loads going to/from border towns in CA, AZ, TX going across the country. I believe average length of haul is 1400, a lot of drop/hooks, no touch freight, all dry van. 99% of our trucks are newer Kenworth T680s loaded with every feature imaginable except a fridge. Drivers here are treated great. They don't micro manage drivers, you're treated like an adult. You won't get 20 bs Qualcomm messages a day like we did when we were at a mega carrier. Our trucks have prepass for scales and toll transponders. We don't go NE or NW, no chains.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    maybe they were just having a bad day.

4. cincydrivermatt

cincydrivermatt Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Yes we take our truck home every month and we always get home on time. Our biggest customer is Kenworth and there big assembly plant is in Chillicothe Ohio so it's always easy to have a load coming in for home time and to get back on the road quickly after home time. They are always happy to hire drivers from Ohio for that reason. We have been here for almost a year and absolutely love this company dont ever plan on leaving it was like finding a diamond in the rough.

5. coueshunter

coueshunter Heavy Load Member

Nov 23, 2014
    This post has very few negative comments. There truly is no better company to work for!

HD_Renegade Thanks this.
  6. Flatbedotr

Flatbedotr Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2018
    Going to a new company and for me right now between cfi and dht. Driven more than 2 years so pay wise can is get higher than 52 cpm? Want to team up better money in it, if I have the 2 year but co driver doesn’t how does that mess with pay? I would get the 26 cpm you know 52/2 or what?

7. HD_Renegade

HD_Renegade Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pay is based on driver and years exp. For the true answer call DHT and talk to CJ. This way you can get the real answer from them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018
    Reason for edit: Phone number
  8. Flatbedotr

Nov 26, 2018
    Talked to Leila?? Today while waiting at fed ex plus Cindy did put up a pay thing also so kinda went off that also.

9. HD_Renegade

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    Sounds like you talked with the recruiter in El Paso. CJ would be at main office in Tennessee. I am sure she would have given you the correct info as well.

10. Flatbedotr

Nov 26, 2018
    Any of you dht run solo?

11. HD_Renegade

Dec 20, 2010
    North Carolina
    Yes I do

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.