DART.... Anyone have any recent experiences with DART ?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Ray_S, Aug 22, 2017.

1. topgun85

topgun85 Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Any more information on leasing how does everyone do there trip sheets for pay by load are week and how about fuel just looking into leasing a truck and trying to get numbers right before I jump into like the fuel about how much everyone spending on fuel a week thanks for any help

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckermkh

truckermkh Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2018
    New York
    You still with Dart? They’ve got a dedicated account in my area and their new pay raise and “weekly gaurentee” caught my eye. Wondering if they’re a solid company to work for. I have no complaints doing otr where I’m at now, just ready to make some more money

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    How much you spend know we're you work, there is no set standard for fuel,

6. Ray_S

Ray_S Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I am still here at DART ! It's going good. As far as Dart being a solid company..... They have been in business and owned by the same family since 1935. There are only very few other trucking companies around that long !

I personally have no complaints about DART. But I have very realistic expectations and a very strong understanding of trucking in general. Especially when it comes to the LARGE carriers.

7. Silent tears

Silent tears Bobtail Member

Sep 9, 2018
    I was under a lease purchase 2 times with dart and both times I was charged on my maintenance funds. 1st was charged for replacing injectors $6,700. It did not fix problem so they give me an upgrade truck and still charged me the $6,700. 2nd time I was charged $2,000 that could not be explained to me where it came from except it was supposed to been from previous truck. No paperwork to show me where it was owned but they charged me. When I left 2nd time , I had over $3,000 in maintenance fund and told me I still owe 580.00 for some reason. I haven't seen any paperwork explaining this. I seen many weeks of no pay till I had my fill of their bs. Before anyone goes there to sign a lease should be a well e experienced and have a good attorney on hand. Dont expect ooida to help you there cause their a big supporter to ooida .

8. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Never use there shop, I had the same problem with the shop, I would not stop until the show me we're the money went, ehad prove that the work was not done, plus they try to charge me for tire's that was New on the truck, you don't have to use their shop, the shop is a joke,

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  9. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Dart
    Be your own boss.
    Until you realize your our slave.

10. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol almost but that bad, there not bad to work for, if you can figure out how to make it work, but the pay is low and the shop is Buford ga, is run by one of potun boys, never go to any of there shop, some one broke in my truck I went there to get the window replace, the little one in the door, $ 635. Really,

11. Oldironfan

May 22, 2017
    If the pay is low around $1 per mile. You will never make it. Unless you never sleep, and never eat, and never breakdown, and never go home.

12. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol what you make is equivalent to a driver pay, so that is how it goes,

13. Oldironfan

May 22, 2017
    But you are tax liable.
    And if truck is over warranty, than if it breaks your ######!

• Truckers Report Jobs