Dd15 faults on all 6 injectors?

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by Leered, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Leered

Leered Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Good evening all need some help. I hav 2012 cascadia and having problems with what I think is a electrical problem. Little history is the truck has around 590k on the engine and and just been rebuilt in September. All 6 injectiors are showing faults and crank and cam sensors. What I have done so far to correct is change all the sensors
    And installed new mcm and acm. Put mcm from another truck and shows the same faults. I have no idea where to be begin. I have attached what I’m seeing on the computer. Let me journey thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FlyingA

FlyingA Bobtail Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Sacramento, Ca
    Did you try checking resistance in the loom to sensors? Had one about 6 months that loom was faulty and per Detroit dealership only way to fix is replace whole loom.

25(2)+2 Thanks this.
  4. 25(2)+2

25(2)+2 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 18, 2006
    the road less travelled
    There were lots of wire harnesses replaced under warranty and after, guess loom is another thing to call them.

A good shop experienced in troubleshooting and repair of DD engines is probably your best bet.

5. Leered

Leered Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2019
    As bad I don’t want to take it to the Freightliner shop I may have too. I have not checked the harness but it is driving me crazy just doesn’t make sense on why it happened.

6. ebill45

ebill45 Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2011
    dalton ga
    Sounds like the engine harness to me. You get a short broken wire or bad ground On it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.