Dealing with IDIOT 4 wheelers

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by 379exhd, Feb 16, 2013.

1. t-2000$kw

t-2000$kw Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2013
    morrison,il
    I keep saying they need to make these trucks bigger and in more colors so people can see them!

379exhd Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    Run them off the road and use my trusty rpg launcher to take care of the witnesses.

379exhd Thanks this.
  4. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Well made it to Houston,TX. Oh and no I didn't drive in the right land lane doing 62 It was lot of traffic so I drove in the lane next to the right lane. Averaging around 62-58. Didn't have to make any lane changes. Had to hit brakes so somebody passing on the right. Could get over because a car on shoulder just decided it was hammer time. Even though he didn't mash the motor. Just mosied on in the right lane doing about 20. Other then that. No large car flat beds driven by rookies with tires flying all over their trailer. 8.1 on the mpg and I'm a happy camper. Ya'll come back now ya hear.

5. RAGE 18

RAGE 18 Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    I understand your frustration u need to remember u are the proffessional driver and everyone else is not. U need to slow down a little bit also. Yea I understand u live in a high zpeed state but u need to know when to slow down and let it go. Sometimes I run into this problem but I take it down a couple miles and fall back it just aint worth it. Fall back put some tunes and it will pass u wont even remember it. Sometimes I get really pissed off and fall back to 55 and let everybody go. I say 55 because its my state speed. I always do more than that. 62 63 65. Depends. I know this roads in Cali well enough to know where to run anyway it aint a race dude slow down and let them go keep your self together and keep on teuckin.

LaBubba Thanks this.
  6. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Mleh, no point in eating them then. Maybe I can get them to eat each other...

7. EZX1100

EZX1100 Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2012
    so lemme see if i get this

you were driving slower than the speed limit, in the center lane? everyone behind you had to either pass you on the right or left, because as you were causing an impediment to traffic, you didnt want to be inconvenienced by cars merging into the same right lane where you belong

if going slow doesnt bother you, why not stay in the right lane, and when cars merge, you can use the advice you are telling others........just slow down and let them merge

why do you guys insist on tying up traffic just because you can?

Logan76 Thanks this.
  8. EZX1100

EZX1100 Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2012
    exactly, JUST STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE and drive as slow as you wish

9. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    The posted speed in those spots is usually around 50 55 60 and 65.. some times its 45 ... zoom zoom

10. Logan76

Logan76 Crusty In Training

Jul 12, 2009
    kittanning, PA
    You must be from New England with the way you drive?

You drive LAZY and expect us all to be impressed? your too LAZY to move out of the center lane, too LAZY to change lanes, you said it yourself...

11. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
    Nothing more annoying then having some idiot in the middle lane, going with the flow, who won't get out of your way so you can run up to the bumper of the 4 wheeler in front of him! :|

Wingnut1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.