Decided to go with CRST

Discussion in 'CRST' started by EnigmaGal, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Safari Joe

Safari Joe Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Tampa,Fl
    Figured as much i know they lost the kohls account. They could never dispatch the loads on time

EnigmaGal Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. EnigmaGal

EnigmaGal Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2012
    NY
    Lost some Conway as well. That was also on the QC. They are a PITA, with the tight delivery times. Going East-West, not so bad, but West-East was a real bear. I'm glad it's all over with, and I get to run solo.

4. Safari Joe

Jul 5, 2012
    Tampa,Fl
    Solo is much better, never had an issue west to east but the conway terminal was the deciding factor of we were ontime, those phone conferences are a joke

5. Tazz632

Tazz632 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2013
    Hi everyone

I am new to these forums, and I have always had it in my head that I would want to be a trucker. My uncle drove open road for a few years and now he drives for the post office. One of my mother's old boyfriends used to drive a truck as well. I am a people person, but I tend to like to be alone a lot of the time. I also love to drive and I have never seen anyplace before so the idea of driving out on the open road appeals to me.

I recently received an email from CRST after applying for them. I do not have CDL, and I am anxious to learn. I have driven a fire truck during a training course, but that's about all that I have done besides drive UHaul. So my question is this; is CRST worth it? I heard horrible things about CR England and even saw online a lot of things where people were not happy with them. So is CRST better than CR England? How much do they start at? I know its not easy, nothing worth doing ever is, but is it worth? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

6. Safari Joe

Jul 5, 2012
    Tampa,Fl
    Plz read this thread for info, but stay away from crst

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.