Decisions Decisions Decisions

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by DownSouthNC, Mar 12, 2024.

Whom would you train/drive for?

1. Stevens

5.3%
  2. Prime

10.5%
  3. Roehl

10.5%
  4. Wilson

10.5%
  5. NONE of the above

68.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Turdzthaword

Turdzthaword Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2020
    One of my friends had the Department of Labor in Savannah pay for his CDL schooling. I had no idea that such funding existed. They paid for his CDL and he didn't even owe back one red cent. I'd allow CRST to put me through the wringer into get my experience

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ihaveaquestion

ihaveaquestion Medium Load Member

Jan 3, 2024
    Do flatbed TMC for a year, you can go anywhere and do whatever after you finish the year contract or just stay with the company. Paid training, strict vetting though for onboarding. They have Fortune 500 companies they haul for & super wealth support such as Lloyd insurance… what does that mean? Means one can do a backflip with the semi truck on the interstate everything’s covered, including the accident participants and the company itself. It is very unlikely though that an accident will happen because they have a great training program so if the drivers an idiot, then the accident is technically their fault anyway; however it could happen to you or anyone; especially these days.. Most incidents that TMC has is personal injury like the driver fell off the truck or didn’t do three points of contact or something like that.

wifi_guru Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.