Delivering furniture

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Ddr1992 579, Oct 3, 2019.

1. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    Dang almost sounds like working for Ashley without the home delivery aspect, Rent a Centers has this piece called a linebacker that Ashley furniture makes for them that freaking sofa is heavy as all get up although you tailgate delivered to the stores sometimes you had to take that sucker down by yourself~seems like they always ordered them things at the start of football season only linebacker I wanted to see was on Sunday lol

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mainevnt

Mainevnt Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2020
    do you work ltl for Ashley? I’m trying to get a job there ltl home wknds out of Tampa Florida. Is it hand unload or do you have a lift gate?

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Ive one better.

Mom. Dear old mom handed me a big old dresser made of oak. #### thing is big enough to hold 4 bodies or more.

Guess who I lasso'ed to heft with me that #### thing up and down three flights of stairs once?

Tip, never own anything too big to lift yourself.

5. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    Mainevnt I used to work for Ashley out of the Pittsburgh area doing LTL it’s a very physical job you will earn every dime, great paying job though but can e physical

Mainevnt Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.