Diet anyone?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by PortlandDriver, Jul 9, 2006.

1. buck and a half

buck and a half Mr. Miles & Miles with Many Smiles

Aug 11, 2006
    madison,me
    i know that stacker 2 has worked for me,if you don't have high blood pressure or diabeties,i take 1 an hour before eating and when i come home weekends my wife thought i wasn't eating right, i lost 40 lbs in 3 months and like you said i can see my feet again,i do admit i tried to get off of them but gained some of it back,this stuff attacks where the fat is and lets your body take in the good and wastes out the bad. it also regulates you . i buy it at walmart 100 tabs for 22.00. if you stick to it it works. i have passed two drug tests with it also,my pharmacy told me thats because it has all natural ingredients in it. i ate ice cream and all the goodies, you just have more wastes coming out.i could not believe it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I wonder what High Blood pressure would have to do with this product?
    Interesting

4. zippygiglebrain

zippygiglebrain Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    The 6 to 8 meals, small meals works.
    I am now 5'2" and a half, I weigh 115lb now!
    Durring my first two pregnancies, I packed on an insane 65lbs each time. My girls weighed 7lbs 12oz and 8lbs and a 1/4oz full term.
    There was four years between the girls, but just a little over a year before I was pregnant with my son. At 155lbs:snorting: and scared of gaining another 65lbs the doctor told me no fast foodand 6 to 8 small healthy meals.
    I gained 20lbs with him. He was taken two full weeks early weighing 9lbs and 4oz.
    I went into the hospital weighing 185lbs, I left the hospital weighing 165lbs. It took a while before I lost the rest of the weight, eating this way made a huge difference.
    Just remember you didn't put it on in 2 months, don't try to lose it in 2 months.
    Stay away from these OTC diet pills they'll make you crazy and then kill you.
    Try those pre-packaged salad kits, the package is air tight and they stay fresh in frig longer than all the seperate vegies.
    Instead of munching on a bag of Doritos while you're going down the road, munch on these.
    Zippy:sunny:

5. vincent.dcn

vincent.dcn Bobtail Member

Sure, my diet consists of eating what I want. And just daily exercise. Problem solved.

6. IcE

IcE Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2006
    From research and many TV shows watched, diets dont work.
    It is a fact that people who get on diets gain more weight with in that year that they are dieting.

I am actually in great shape i go to the jim almost all the time that i get off. I am not jet in the trucking bussiness but i will be soon. I run almost 2 miles when in the jim and lift weights its the best way you will loose weight trust me. I know some of you guys are much much older then me i am only in my 20is, but i seen peopple in their 60is working out.

So i advise if not going to the jim aat least you could do simple exercises at home such as pushups sit ups you get the idea.

7. jonegraves

jonegraves Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2006
    San Diego
    This is my first post, so bear with me...

I just attended a national conference about wellness and nutrition in Las Vegas. The product is called Isagenix, and it has done wonders for my wife, who is currently in her sixth year of battling cancer. It is primarily a cleansing system for the body, with tremendous side benefits of weight loss and increased energy and endurance. As a former professional baseball player, I can attest that it works.

As my wife and I drove back to San Diego from Vegas, I noticed several trucks on the road and wondered if a product like this would be beneficial to those of you who spend so much time driving? I would think so, but thought it would make sense to ask it here.

I don't know how many of you struggle with diet and nutrition on the road. I just thought it made a lot of sense to offer a natural product that increases energy and is very effective for weight loss.

8. bunker

bunker Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2006
    i need to lose about 35lbs what do you suggest

9. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
  10. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Could you elaborate?:biggrin:

11. Cloud

Cloud Bobtail Member

Dec 24, 2006
    Oklahoma City, Okl
    Is Type II Diabetic , Diet - Excercised Controlled

I eat nothing but Wheat bread , brown - rice instead of white , Watch the carbs, and I use Splenda for my non sugar stuff. JUST don't eat the sugar free chocolate - or least more than 2... it has the effect of ex-lax ~L~ i found out the hard way ~L~
    Otherwise its boil , broil or baked and i love fish :)

I'm 224 lbs now but I used to weigh 280 lbs i'm at a stuck point now.

I'm trying to get to 145 lbs

I'm 5'8

Cloud

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.