Disgruntled employee shoots up knight transportation in katy tx

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, May 4, 2016.

1. Air Breeze

Air Breeze Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    Lets just get to the root of the problem. If killing people will solve our problems why not take it a step further to it's logical conclusion. When you want to make a major impact you shoot for the head not for the feet. So why kill some insignificant dispatcher? Why not the guy who runs the company? Why not all the Politicians who really run everything and and are the ones responsible for our society being what it is? Like i said where do you draw the line? Aren't we all part of this problem?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    wanna hear somthin funny, my woman text me, i was still on this page and went to text her back and realized i typed it in here, im sure everyone wouldv been confused wondering whats this guy talkn about if i posted it lol

x1Heavy and tucker Thank this.
  4. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    agree, and it reminds me of a quote "humans are like ####roaches, you cant kill one you have to kill them all".

5. Air Breeze

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    And is it any wonder that UFOs never stop by for a visit just to say hello? All they gotta do is watch our TV broadcasts beaming out into the Cosmos for the last 65 years and realize there is no intelligent life on this Planet. Maybe in another 1000 years they might contact us if we don't liquidate ourselves first. Lol

oldzy Thanks this.
  6. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    But Ricky, I want to go to the Copacabanga....WAAAAAA!!!!!!

Air Breeze Thanks this.
  7. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    If you killed everyone around you that made you mad, you would eventually wind up alone.

8. Air Breeze

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    I'd run out of ammo long before I could accomplish that. Besides I have a live and let live attitude. I try to mind my own business. And as long as people stay out of mine we can get along just fine. Unfortunately the world is full of people that aren't smart enough to figure that out. Remember the Golden Rule, and you usually will manage to live a lot longer.

vanishing point and bigjoel Thank this.
  9. vanishing point

vanishing point Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Purgatory, CA
    lol

10. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Glad you 'splained yerself there. I was thinkin' you had nothing to say, but were just posting anyway. (sort of like I do sometimes...)

Is that the rule that says do unto others BEFORE they can do unto you?:D

This thread has gone from sort of sucking, (that anyone is angry/sick/whatever enough to go in and start shooting,) to really going down hill.

KNIGHT SUCKS! OK, so Knight sucks. So what? If it sucks so bad for someone, no one is holding a gun to their head saying they have to work there. Get on with your life.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE." What total BS, what a cop out, what a sorry excuse for someone who is too dumb to be able to cope with life as it really is.

11. Air Breeze

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    My understanding of the Golden rule is do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I don't advocate killing anyone unless it's in self defense or protecting someone else from harm. I never worked for Knight and I never will. I don't think this company has any responsibility for what this man did. Why do people kill other people? Anger, jealousy, greed, lust. Some do it for fun. Obviously this individual had some serious mental issues and had nobody to help him deal with his problem. Sadly he murdered an innocent man and that's it! He exited this life like a bully and a coward. Somewhere everyday this sort of thing happens, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. This has been happening as long as people have walked on this Earth. And will keep happening as long as people continue to live. So get used to it because there's nothing that can change abnormal Human behavior. Just count yourself lucky if you don't cross paths with someone like this individual.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.