Dispatcher tries to force driver to drive tired. *MUST SEE*

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by K9OTR, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. full speed

full speed Heavy Load Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Los angeles CA.
    I make video's not many and I probably have about two followers if that. The Reason for not making that many is they're time comsuming and I'm a bussy man.

I think you guys are right about the reason he couldn't get to sleep. I think Abe has taken it to the level were he has let it affect his ability to function. I also think he was pissed at the time.

The other point that came accross my mind is he did'nt look that tired when he made the video. I've made some video's when I've ran hard and talkded about it and there you can see a tired man.

Another thing he seems to focus the attention not on him self but on what can happen to others, such as the danger to otherse with the exception at the very end he says or myself. I senced more anger if anything.
    He never mentioned much about the affects it would have on his record or career or how it may indanger himself for the most part.

It seemed more of a scare ploy or persuation tactic.

I really do think he should come on and discuss it himself, until then we can only peace together what we see and assume stuff.

Ya, and I still think the dispatch was out of line.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    rank and HotH2o Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Is K&B really that bad of a company?

[video=youtube_share;GKVuFzvEF1k]http://youtu.be/GKVuFzvEF1k[/video]

Dinomite and full speed Thank this.
  4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    That video was made July 2013.Things happen.Did you not see the the time frame between then and now?You have 7 yrs exp,you know ppl change their feelings about companies.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Or are you just trying to make Abe look bad by posting videos months before this happened and not telling the people when the video was aired?

6. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    So if you're trying to damage Abe how about you find a recent video say a week or so ago telling us how much he likes KB,I bet you won't find one.

7. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    And the is why Abe is a dum dum. Only a fool would work for a company they don't like. A fool or a guy with a record so bad that he has no other options.

8. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Abe is saying no strings attached, and Patty a few pages ago was saying all kinds of strings attached. I don't know who to believe. But again this is a dead horse, and beating it is no fun. Was that Abe doing a video about being woke up in the parking lot by the Loves Cashier?

full speed and HotH2o Thank this.
  9. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    And what are the people that sees fault on both sides labeled as?

We've already seen three examples of your "labeling". Or is it more?

Lets see:

1. pro-Abers

2. anti-Abers

3. supertruckers

Oh yes...you have to resort to childish, knuckle dragging insults towards a female.

SO let me assume a few things based on what I have read here.

You are a company driver. Dq's you from the "supertrucker" ranks.

Based on your "name" you don't bathe often or else you are one of those cb "ninjas"

I could go on and on, like you, but maybe someone will read this for you and explain slowly that childish insults loses whatever "debate" you are in.

KE5WDP and pattyj Thank this.
  10. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    I thought she mentioned medical conditions forced her home?

Anymore cheap shots?

pattyj Thanks this.
  11. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Where did Abe say no strings attached here recently.What happened in the past lets leave it the past.This is present so how about we discusss what has happened now not months ago.I don't have a clue what you're talking about at Loves but how about you post some proof so I can see for myself.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.