do not choose werner for a career

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by umic2002, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Crowbaby1982

Crowbaby1982 Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Ringgold, La
    yes we're looking for something else for sure because the list of screw ups is rediculous

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Crowbaby1982

Dec 30, 2014
    Ringgold, La
    a new developement or screw up has happened....my fiances been back out for a week and checked his pay, and its only a little over $100.... this is beyond ridiculous!!!!!!!!! i dont know what were going to do but somethings got to give

4. Crowbaby1982

Dec 30, 2014
    Ringgold, La
    its hard for me to check this site everday but i can get on facebook. if anyone has any info or has any tips please add me on facebook mindy crow bratton. if anyone knows of any good companies around louisiana please please please let me know. thank you and god bless

5. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    Crowbaby1982, you guys live around oil and gas country.
    check out pipe haulers such as visions. I think that's the right name. Good luck

6. Crowbaby1982

Dec 30, 2014
    Ringgold, La
  7. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    That's why they are called the big blue screw.

8. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Back when I was there dispatchers received a list every Monday of who quit got fired and rehires for the week.That right there speaks volumes about Werner.

9. bidwist

bidwist Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Tiverton,R.I.
    well 2002 all i can say to you is this.take this as a learning stone you will have to walk over.the first job i took when i started was a real bad deal,it did not get better for quite some time.after 4 decades of driving,if i had to do it all over,i would not.that being said i've had 4 jobs i would call real good,tons so-so jobs and many i simply declined,or left at orientation.try the best you can while keeping in mind after a yr or two you may find something you will actually enjoy.the situation you are in will reap many benefits in your future.and by the way,when you fill apps. later on most will see what you went thru.if you have to jump now,do it,just know the next one will have to be at min 18 mos. before you can move to the next level.good luck be safe and remember never under any problem quit and tell them to come get the truck in this biz that will not do well for anyone.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.