Do Not Work for Elite Express in Pennsauken, NJ

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NJCOOL, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hardtimestrucker

Hardtimestrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Check my reply below about this guys physical. He is just badmouthing a great company because he was fired. 9 post all on this feed, no credibility.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    And someone like you, with 6 posts, has credibility? C'mon man, please don't insult our collective intelligence any more than you already have.

Hardtimestrucker Thanks this.
  4. Garytriano

Garytriano Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Sureeee

5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Uh, Gary...I was quoting Hardtimestrucker. That post didn't have anything to do with you.

6. Hardtimestrucker

Jul 22, 2015
    LOL!

7. Hardtimestrucker

Jul 22, 2015
    I know but I only come on here when someone like this bashes the company I work for. They have been great to me and I rarely hear a complaint from other guys, this is the first time in 4 years someone has posted about Elite negatively on this site. I just hope the collective Intelligence sees that this is just a place to vent for guys like poor Gary.

atruckr Thanks this.
  8. Garytriano

Apr 16, 2018
    Don’t do it lol

9. Garytriano

Apr 16, 2018
    Or worse lmao

10. Hardtimestrucker

Jul 22, 2015
    You say you didn't pass their physical? You mean to say that you didn't pass a physical by a registered DOT doctor? I don't think trucking companies can give you their own physical to disqualify you?? I have never been given a physical here from anyone but the company doctor...
    BTW guys here is another disgruntled person that didn't make the cut at this company. All 9 of his post bash this place. I am still here and I can tell you that the company is still good. Last year they added a driver lounge with tile showers and a kitchen. The parking lot is rutted they tell me its because that portion cant be paved because of wetlands but they grade it every so often to smooth it out. I will retire from here

11. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    A trucking company that needs cheerleaders : " wow " where do we sign up ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.