Do not work for Genesis Truckyard, Arlington, TX!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by saadiq, Sep 7, 2014.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I try to be silent when such ignorant posters show up and spew that toxic mess. Generally that does not happen too often where i sit. Mods are pretty good.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    Yeah, I know. Usually when it does, the mods either out them immediately or their attitude does. I just like being snarky on the internet

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. Azkul89

Azkul89 Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2016
    It looks someone ain't having a whole lot of fun at Swift.....I just got paid $1800 for a 250 mile drop and hook load.....I'm sure that's a lot more than you guys make in a whole month!

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    A lot more than WHO makes in a whole month???

I will certainly beg to differ with that.

First of all sir, you may want to lose the attitude. Second, seeing as how you just joined us here this week you know exactly squat about who makes what, so check those sort of demeaning remarks at the door.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    When it rains money, put away at least a thousand. Do not spend anything more than you have to that way when things get really bad for you to change your tune and eat a bowl of chili instead of steak, you will be thanking me you put away that savings. Trucking is a absolute feast and famine.

I too took in 1500 weekly after taxes for months. I also learned that if you allowed yourself to get condescending and become a ### to others around you because you have so much money and more coming.. then it's a sin and not with God. That hurts you more than anything. I felt that once or twice during that time, but I tried to stay humble and put that money away because it's going to evaporate when the rains stop.

I participate in a hobby in another town with a group when I can and it's a good group. Unfortunately due to pricing based on 6 Yuan to one American Dollar things are very expensive from China. And these very rich people get really terrible to those others in the group who might not have 50 dollars to rub together the third week of a given month due to medical bills etc. The good thing about that is you can spot them coming a mile away and give them the cold shoulder. I hope that for their sake they stow the attitude and get humble because if Society breaks and we go into Anarchy, those insufferable riches will be the first plucked clean like a sheep or chicken.

7. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Good for you driver...those runs are far and few between. Why do you feel the need to try and insult others? Be happy with that and be done.

8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    This is usually the part where Mack E-6 starts tracing the OP's IP address,usually with hilarious results.
    What do you say @MACK E-6?

9. Josh1975

Josh1975 Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Now they are:
    SEACOM DISTRIBUTORS LLC
    3419 AVENUE D
    ARLINGTON, TX 76011
    DOCKET: MC778459
    PHONE:
    FAX:
    EMAIL:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
    Reason for edit: Removed contact information
  10. Breaker1219

Breaker1219 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Genesis 2000 is a scam company that need to be investigated. They are stealing from the employees! If you make $8000, by the time they finish charging you all of their made up fees, your check will only be around $900. They no longer do direct deposit, they wire you your money and charge you the wiring fees! Smdh The owner of the company (Thomas) is a greedy African that is here in America stealing from American truck driver's. I'm already seeking legal action against this company, I've contacted an attorney to get all of my money that they have stolen from me. I'm reporting them to everyone that I'm supposed to. I won't stop until they are out of business. How dare you come to our country and con us!

51.50 Thanks this.
  11. Breaker1219

Breaker1219 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2018
    This guy is not lying about this con artist company! They are stealing!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.