Do not work for global express america, american,or freight!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bludevil724, Apr 7, 2011.

1. bludevil724

bludevil724 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Wyoming, Michigan
    All of these companies are the same company. There is three brothers and three companies. They treat their drivers like they are worthless, but exspect them to due everything under the sun for them. They think it's OK to threaten drivers, swear at them, and can't even answer the calls when a driver has to call cause theres a problem. They leave their drivers at night stranded without fuel when they have a load that has to be delivered ASAP. They talk in Arabic when they are talking about the driver that is waiting in the office area. They lie about what was said or done between the three owners about a driver.They like to tell their drivers that they are liars no matter what the situation is. If a driver likes to be treated like an animal these companies are the ones to due that. These companies are all in the same office. They have to use certain MC#s with certain brokers and another one with others just to get loads. They exspect the drivers to lie to customers and brokers about what company they are actually with. They have NO brokers that are part of the company. Work here at own risk!!!! Good Luck

Southpaw7391 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Southpaw7391

Southpaw7391 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Wherever
    I was just about to answer an add they have on Craigslist, they're looking for 10 drivers... Thanks for the heads up ...

4. EZ$

EZ$ Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Kalamazoo, MI
    The brothers that run this company are liars, thieves, & get over on brokers & especially their drivers. I worked for them for 3 months & highly disliked every millisecond. Their equipment was cheap, unreliable, & very nasty. In that time, I FORCEFULLY slip-seated (no dedicated truck) 6 different over the road Freightliners, in which 2 had roaches, all had MAJOR issues as far as safety, and remnants of filthy driver who cared less. My last truck issue that wast last straw was when they wanted me to stay driving from state with nonfunctional gauge with the exception of air which is pneumatically controlled. The payroll clerk even showed me how they were stealing from other drivers' pay to get a few extra in hopes they wouldn't catch it being she liked me. They mess over brokers often, but preached to me Allah. That's not Godly of any religion, even Islam. We had to pay for our own logbooks & was paid 1099 but company drivers. They told us where to fuel which was a hassle & hold-up, & kept calling me, bothering even on hometime. If you don't believe me, in which I'm not very bitter but warning others of their shady business practices, see for yourself. Not bashing, just warning. They leave you with no fuel if you don't catch they during business hours. They also stole $2487.24 from me when I quit and came here to Sweet Express bcuz they'll make you sign a contract if you don't give 2 weeks notice, they'll charge you & pull things from there short arses. Consider Sweet instead or Omni Transportation out of Grand Rapids, MI. I'm content with my $$$$ here. God bless.

5. mrkillerjr

mrkillerjr Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Tallahassee, FL

Is the company you r talking about American Global Express out of o'fallon, MO?

6. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    You do realize that this thread is over 6 yrs old? I am sure the situation has been resolved by now.

7. Earlytimes

Earlytimes Light Load Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Did you find out?

8. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I'm impressed he used the search function though.

nightgunner Thanks this.
  9. Steeleyboys trucking

Steeleyboys trucking Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2018
    When a driver warns me, I listen. Too many companies out here to push for that one. I've work for some of these foreign guys..... They still have their old country way of doing things.!

10. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    When i driver warns me, I take it with a grain of salt. There are fairy tails, then there are trucker stories

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.