Do not work for woody bogler

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Zaf, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yes, just watched a movie about him last week, Black Mass.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The bunk will never be big enough if your team driver is called woody.

TB John Thanks this.
  4. BB203

BB203 Light Load Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Missouri Ozarks
    So I finally came out of an 26 year long hiatus from driving a truck beyond the county line where I live and the company I choose to do that with is in fact Woody Bogler. So let me fan the flames with a little truth serum. First of all they have yet to tell me even a little lie.... Let that sink in. Everything they advertised is exactly so. Van division is OTR and they get home at least every 14 days, many are home weekly. End dump division works 5 to 5 1/2 days a week, guaranteed home weekends and they mean it. Van drivers get mileage pay, end dump is percentage of the gross minus FSC. They have a bonus system and they work hard to help you meet it. Van guys get an extra cent per mile if they run over 2700 in a week.. So easy right? Well a lot of guys seem to have a problem keeping the left door closed and the wheels going round and round but most do make that bonus every week, most get around 2900 to 3000 a week... For real driver! The end dump is 25%, 28% if the truck grosses over 4 grand a week. Again, easy if you are about running the truck not wasting time. I say easy because you can do what you gotta do, eat, sleep, shower and still make the miles but if your pulling over for naps or to BS at the truck stop you won't make that extra $$. So someone from the St. Louis area here is dissing the end dump division... Have you seen how you idiots drive in St. Louis? We have a lot of customers there and we do hustle for the money, that's true, but that's why we drive truck, right? Each guy is responsible for what he does, Woody thinks we are professionals.. Having said that, we drive really nice trucks. Pete 579's and KW T680's. Oldest truck is a 2015. We got some ancient trailers but the trucks are nice...But they are set for 65mph because our boss is OCD when it comes to fuel mileage... the fleet has won best fuel mileage for the last several years, we got trucks getting upwards of 10 to 12 mpg.. NO BS. That's why all the aerodynamics and super singles and opti idle.. Christ we have a dead axle on the drives! Still it drives well... Watch out for getting stuck though. All of them are automatics 10 or 13 speed Fuller Advantage.. All are PACCAR MX13's some are 485 horse and some 500. We run elogs with Peoplenet and we have premium Direct TV in every truck either division. So here's the thing about running legal... The companies strict policy is to run legal.. That guy who started this thread and said Woody reported him for running illegal is a bold faced liar. The van division guys don't have the opportunity to run illegal much but the end dump guys (like me) do have decisions to make. So in the truck are suspension load gauges so you know what the truck weighs when they are loading you but let's be real here folks those trucks are getting paid by the ton mostly to haul crap like clay and grain and crushed glass or sand. You are getting paid on a percentage so there is motive BUT! While Woody say's don't run illegal run 80k, he will however, pay up to 83k...But hauling more than that is stupid cuz you ain't getting paid more. So when that loader is loading you you have a choice to make as a professional mindful of where you are going... Take the extra scoop or not.. I have NEVER seen a loader tell a Woody driver he has to take any certain amount.. You watch your gauges and you tell him when enough is enough.. Right? The end dump division is not for steering wheel holders or wet nosed kids, get it? I don't like my truck being cut back to 65 but I LOVE my paycheck and hometime... They don't bother you for downhill overspeed, those Woody trucks got legs for days because fuel mileage, right? Hell if they reprogramed for O/O spec those trucks are triple digit. If you want to drive for an HONEST small to mid sized company that is easy to deal with and has nice equipment and good pay and hometime.. I highly recommend them.. If you don't know how the trucking business works I recommend the van division though...LOL.

5. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Great post! That cleared a lot of things up. Thanks for the info and taking the time. So where are you guys mostly running to and from in the end dump division? I knew about the clay and grain I didn't know you guys got into crushed glass that's interesting

rabbiporkchop and BB203 Thank this.
  6. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I've seen many of their trucks over at JB Marine services and the bussen yard on the south side of St Louis

motocross25 Thanks this.
  7. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    How the trucking business works. Yeah. A little fudge here, a little "turn your head" there, a little speeding thru town to boot. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

I've seen enough hotshot dump ends to last me a lifetime. I get what you're selling.

bigblue19 Thanks this.
  8. Joester2008

Joester2008 Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Missouri
    I drive for Bogler as we speak... they provide you with the gauges in EVERY TRUCK to determine your weight when your getting loaded. It is up to YOU as the driver to watch those gauges to ensure your not over weight. Plus they pay for you to scale your load at any cat scale. That's on you driver if your over weight!!! They have been nothing but good to me. If you run hard you'll make good money. Just don't ##### and do your job and you'll do just fine here!

BB203 and hiredgun Thank this.
  9. Bby Grl3

Bby Grl3 Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Do you get raises and how often

10. Bby Grl3

Bby Grl3 Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2017
    What states do the dryvan division run

11. Bby Grl3

Bby Grl3 Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2017
    What are the trucks governed at 62 or 65

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.