Do not work for woody bogler

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Zaf, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    WBTC trucks are ALL set for 64 mph with the automated trans they will roll out at 65 with fairly fresh drives. Speedo will read 65 regardless of the actual road speed

There seems to be a discrepancy between your statment and the opinions of many highway patrol members.
    You sure you just haven't got the slow auto truck?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BB203

BB203 Light Load Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Missouri Ozarks
    Nope, they're all slow but you can get a ticket even in a slow truck. That's on the driver not the company

Doc W Thanks this.
  4. Doc W

Doc W Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Eastern Oklahoma
    That's right BB203...

I think WBTC seems like a great company that seems to treat their drivers well. Not enough companies out there who do!! I just hope they crack down on the "problem children" so it doesn't affect the company's score. I've seen more than one company get affected by drivers who don't give a tinkers #### about anything but themselves.... if ya know what I mean? ;-)

BB203 Thanks this.
  5. timpte

timpte Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2011
    So to the guys employed in the end dump division whay kind of money are you taking to the house.
    Been looking into going to work for them but I'd like to see some true dollar amounts, not just recruiter talk if you know what I mean

6. BB203

BB203 Light Load Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Missouri Ozarks

7. BB203

BB203 Light Load Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Missouri Ozarks
    So the end dump division pays by percentage which is common in the end dump biz. The percentage is 25% to start but if your truck grosses $4k or more that week you get 3% more for everything you hauled that week, so 28%... How hard is that? Well I have been averaging about 11 or 12 hundred a week since just after my first month there, (My best week was $1600) that's about 800 to a thousand or more after taxes and insurance, I do the weekly per diem. I did have to learn the shippers and places to dump and procedures...Where to go and what to do and all but once I had that down I bonus consistently, they provide a trainer for you to follow the first two weeks and get some education on this. I do it by running with the left door closed, do my job, and do it legal.. I use my gauges and I don't see any profit in hauling heavy, it happens occasionally, if you ever loaded a dump truck you know how easy this is, but I make the choice before I leave the loader whether to dump some off or take it on depending on where it is going. So I am happy, I am home every weekend, I drive a nice 2017 truck, I work hard but it is honest work... Right now that makes me happy :)

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. Icetruck32

Icetruck32 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2018
    So are these end dumps frameless or hoist?

9. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Must be pretty easy running end dumps. Doesn’t seem much different that driving chip trucks. Load it heavy and get to the next one.

10. BB203

BB203 Light Load Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Missouri Ozarks
    Frameless.. 39ft

11. Flatbed88

Flatbed88 Bobtail Member

May 30, 2018
    Woody Bogler was by far the WORST company I've ever worked for, and I've driven for PAM, Swift, and other companies with less than stellar reputations. Woody Bogler didn't have enough miles with Dry Van, and would try to run me overweight with End Dump.

When I finally had enough, I delivered the last load, I parked the truck at the terminal as I was ready for home time and went to turn in my keys. One of the Driver Managers threatened me saying I'm not going to see a dime of my paycheck and it almost seemed like he was going to hit me or something, he was very confrontational. I'm not sure what that guy's problem is, but he's not fit to be in such a position.

I DO NOT recommend this company to ANYONE. There are a lot better companies out there that pay a lot more without the headache.

DTP, Lonesome and SHOJim Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.