Does Anybody know anything about Arrive Logistics out of Austin, TX?

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Mr.Peterbuilt777, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Mr.Peterbuilt777

Mr.Peterbuilt777 Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2019
    I am starting work for a new company and Arrive seems to be their main broker. I have friends who work for other companies who don't have very positive views on Arrive. I usually try to always give any company a chance. And I will here as well but I have also learned, especially in trucking, drivers are usually spot on with their recommendations.

Any help info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Bigger brokerage, around 900ish employees. Don't know much about them, personally. I hear the name though, from time to time. Nothing really stands out to me, except that they try to play the "We have a carrier network and don't do load boards!"

4. silverspur

silverspur Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2012
    I deal with Micah and one other guy at Arrive Logistics. Very positive and upbeat.

5. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    I have never successfully picked up a single load they brokered. I get there 30 or so minutes early for an appointment, and the load is already picked up, or the shipper has NO idea what I am talking about.

6. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    You did that more than once?

PPDCT Thanks this.
  7. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Man, that was my thought, lol.

86scotty Thanks this.
  8. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    wasn't my choice the 2nd time. My company uses brokers sometimes to get a backhaul when we deliver outside our usual lanes, and we don't have a direct customer close by.

PPDCT and 86scotty Thank this.
  9. mwonch

mwonch Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Personally, I can't stand them. My company uses them, and it's always a good load...but...they constantly call me when they are supposed to track via TruckerTools. Once in a while, it's a man, USA-based. Mostly, though, it's a call center hired by them, and they barely speak English. I've gotten to the point when they ask if I've delivered I'll tell them no (when I'm already on the way to the next pickup). A lot of times they'll call to ask when I'll be picking the load we grabbed...when I'm not yet off the previous load and have no idea how long it'll take. So, in that case, I'll always tell them I have no idea what load they're talking about. They call THAT much. If it was once or even twice I'd give them straight answers. It's also very irritating when I have to ask the caller to repeat themselves, because I do not understand what they're saying (at first).

Arrive is not as bad as Uber, but they still suck. In my opinion.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.