Does CR England pay people to give positive reports here?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by thunderbritches, Jul 8, 2011.

1. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    Oh and one more thing to the OP, think about this before you hit the reply button and begin ripping my post apart like Christmas goose but whether your story holds water or not, why do you and so many others feel your warning will do any good? There are still quite a few people showing up every week for school. Some make it, some don't. Some people don't even try because of threads like these.

Rabbit_B and Rick Brown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rick Brown

Rick Brown Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Monroe NC
    Never had a problem when I was there as either a company driver or a lease operator. As for running a scam, I don't think they would have been in business since 1919 if that were the case.

4. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    Kinda makes you wonder about the validity of this OP's intentions, dont it??? One post and never returned.....

5. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    alot of folks do not have the maturity to take responsibility fo their own actions, and are always looking fo someone else, or something else to blame for their own failures. Leasing a truck requires alot of disciplin, and hard work, and if you do not have either trait, then stay a company driver.

corneileous Thanks this.
  6. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    As little money as we made with these folks, I can say that I never waited for a reimbursement on anything - if there was something I needed to pay, like a lumper, I did the AR thing on the qualcomm WHILE I was getting unloaded, already knew the amount of the fee because I checked that out first... and had a comcheck all filled out with an authorization number before the unloading was done.

That's being prepared... and that money wasn't coming out of my pocket... and what are you going to do for 2-3 hours while getting unloaded anyway? Do your homework, communicate, and get your business handled.

corneileous Thanks this.
  7. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Hey ronin! So how much did they pay you to post that?:biggrin_25522::biggrin_2559:

Sorry guy, that was just too good to pass up. I just have no will power at all over things like that.:biggrin_25513: :biggrin_2559:

8. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    I draw royalties, just like for songwriting.

Big Don Thanks this.
  9. thunderbritches

thunderbritches Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2009
    westminster,sc
    I just tell it like it is. If you guys are really drivers for CRE, you are a bunch of idiots if you think for one second that they are a decent company. It has been 5 years ago since me and my wife worked for them. The memory still haunts me to this day. By the way, I did say "idiots". I will even throw "bonafied" in there! Don't call me out!!! All anyone has to do is go to RipoffReport.com. That many people can't be wrong! I should have seen the red flags go up when I had to deal with armed security! Armed security at a trucking terminal??? What the hell??? Don't think they have pissed a few folks off do ya? If you are working for these ripoff artist and happy, good for you. Even though I pity you because of your stupidity. Since they are so good to people, please ask them to take the armed security out of their terminal. Why are they needed?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  10. Rick Brown

Rick Brown Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Monroe NC

It has been 5 years since you worked there yet you have only been a driver for 3 according to your profile?

As for armed security, the first company I ever drove for had "armed security" back in 83. So your point is?

11. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    These CRE posts have a lynch mob mentality to them . There is a guy on you tube at the CRE school taking videos about the school, and being critical,andnegative about CRE while he is at the school!! Like i said the posts about CRE have become like a lynch mob mentality.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.