Does CR England pay people to give positive reports here?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by thunderbritches, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    I wasn't part of any mob.... just my wife and I. We'll leave the lynching to you Alabama folks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. thunderbritches

thunderbritches Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2009
    westminster,sc
    I really hate wasting my time with some of you hair brained people. Just admit that CRE is a lousy company that is taking advantage of people. The sooner that you accept it, the better off you will be. Rick, look at the date that my profile was created. It was 2009. I had 3 years driving at the time. Are you aware that it is currently 2011? You are just the type of guy that CRE loves. I guess my point is that not everyone enjoys working for crappy companies that have to have armed security because they have ruined so many peoples lives. That's ok if you are willing to do it. Don't get on here putting me down because I don't wish the kind of treatment that me and my wife received from this company on anyone else. Bamamac, when a company screws people like they do, you can't help but have a lynch mob mentality. I guess that explains the armed security. Enough said, if any of you really work for CRE as a driver, and you are not a complete idiot, you will figure out what I am saying in due time. I just hope you don't lose everything you own in the meantime. I get the feeling alot of the positive on their behalf is recruiters and dispatchers. Good luck to any drivers out there looking for a company. Choose wisely!

4. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Gezus ... people get all up about the armed security. Really? It's as incompetent as the rest of CRE. They don't even do an id check, anyone can just walk right in.

As for the guards themselves, they make Barney Fife look like Chuck Norris. If anyone of them ever actually pulled that gun - if it is even loaded - they would probably shoot themselves in the foot. I used to tease them everytime I went through the check and they were too stupid to even know it.

As for the OP ... the stuff you complained about were simple house keeping procedures. If you weren't smart enough to do it right, you would get screwed.CRE always reimbursed. Not only that, anyone working there, with half brain, can skim off the system and put a few extra $$$ in thier pocket.

5. Rick Brown

Rick Brown Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Monroe NC

You come in here calling people you don't know "idiots" then get offended when someone questions the math? I do not know how this website works, whether it updates itself, or if it requires the user to do something as simple as updating their profile every year. Are you aware that it is very simple to update your profile?

6. thunderbritches

Feb 2, 2009
    westminster,sc
    Sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Don't act like I am telling a lie about my experience or act like it was my fault that things didn't work out with CRE. Me and my wife gave 100% while working there. We did everything that were told to do, but CRE failed us. We did not fail them. They were, and I'm pretty sure still are a dirty company.

7. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    Yep, seems like it happens waaay to much in this world these days.... Its always easier to blame someone else.

8. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    No, You are only giving us part of the story, your side, probly the "makes me look like the perfect angel" side.

Im an idiot? I and so many others are making it, you didnt, so who really is the idiot?

This a threat?

And read other peoples mistakes? What good's that gonna do?

Nah, they couldnt....

You ever notice how sometimes one or two people say or decide on something and the next thing you know, they have a group of followers whether they believe in the cause or not? Sometimes all they gotta do is offer a free hat and thats all it takes.

Well, a lot of people tend to get themselves into things that they dont quite understand.
    I wouldnt say "they" pissed of as many as you think..... Again, there are so many people that dont seem to have the ability to fess up to their own mistakes....
    LOL.... A poor attempted compliment here....
    Followed by the compliment being yanked right back......

Your wasting everyone else's time. For the most part, your silly complaints are fallin on deaf ears.

Ah gee, do I have to even if Im not being taken advantage of?

Even a year and a half into a lease? Whats the deadline?

I dont think being offended is the problem.
    Until we hear Englands side of it, we'll never know, now will we?

Whatever you say. If you gave 100%, why were there still problems?
    Ok.
    They've never given me a reason to think that and I haighly doubt they ever will.

9. thunderbritches

Feb 2, 2009
    westminster,sc
    Cornholio, If you are a driver with CRE, which is unlikely. I hope you are enjoying your bologna sandwiches. Just curious, did you get to purchase some mustard for them this week? There is a difference between living and living well. Too bad you haven't figured it out yet. Are you what they call a driver trainer?

10. Jeepintrucker

Jeepintrucker Light Load Member

I have a buddy who was a phase 1 trainer, and made very good money, but had little sleep he will say.

11. thunderbritches

Feb 2, 2009
    westminster,sc
    Yeah, if that's the only way to make money with them, I would pass. I value my health and life too much! Some of those guys don't live to tell their story. Also, why would anyone want to be couped up in a truck with a total stranger? Just for a few extra bucks? They can have it. Ten four?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.