Does Schneider have coolers or fridges in the truck

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by potter3438, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Do Schneider trucks have a CD player or just a crappy old tape deck ? also can it run a TV w/DVD player? Just wondering cause my school ends on 9/2 and I have a Schneider pre-hire...so any info on them would be helpful...other offers include, Werner , TMC , Swift , PAM , But I truly believe Schneider's is for me , my grandpa ran for them all through the 1970's as well as 5 of my uncles through the 1980's & 90's ...any advice for a new trucker would be helpful...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jakecat22

jakecat22 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Ohio
    the truck I am training in is a brand new 2011 Cascadia, and it has a wonderful am/fm radio, not even a cassette deck.

It does however, have a usb port in the radio so you can hook up an mp3 player or plug in a flash drive that has music on it. But my trainer has xm radio so it's all cool!

4. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    The ones I had were cd with the aux. input. Thats not to say an older truck may not have it. If you ask the shop, they will put one in for you if it does not have it. No coolers or fridges. If you buy a cooler, it's a good idea to stay away from the coleman.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.