Does Westside transportation do follicle testing. I smoked weed about 2months ago

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Cassidine, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    What an ignorant statement. I get up six days a week and go to work driving a truck making grocery store deliveries. I load and unload my own truck at least twice per shift. You have the right to disagree with me, but personal attacks are not warranted.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. iamwoot

iamwoot Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Haha, all the arguments here against marijuana should be used against alcohol, except abuse of alcohol actually has the statistics and facts to back up the dangers of driving under its influence.

There is such a thing as responsible use ya know. Neither alcohol nor marijuana should be used while driving, but if you can drink a few beers during your home time, why can't someone else smoke a joint?

4. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    LOL, meth guy...450 pounds?, not sure Ive seen that one yet...If 450 was real, then its 150 by now surely...

joseph1135 and mitrucker Thank this.
  5. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    It's not the pot smoking that is the problem. I mean it is ultimately, but it's the decisions around it. If you know you're going to be looking for a job, or knowing you'll be taking a drug test, why do it in the first place?? It's the thought process that says "I'm going to get high" and then "oh no! I forgot not to do that because I need to pass a drug screen!!!"

This is just stupid no matter how you feel about pot. Me? I think it should be legalized. I don't personally smoke it, but I don't have any moral opposition to it (as if it was any of my business anyway). Many drivers agree that pot laws are stupid, especially when we have different grades of alcohol, which is by far worse. It's the decision to do it when they know they have to pass a drug screen. This is not the behavior of a responsible adult.

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    @joseph1135 relax, he hadn't smoked in 20 years and thereafter decided to smoke 2 months before becoming a driver, he is still on stupid he can't be fixed...

Lol

20 years clean
    2 months dirty
    Aspiring truck driver
    = loser

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.