Don't work for Britton they're not what they say

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by beachin, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Dumdriver

Dumdriver Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2014
    East Coast
    There was nothing “narrow minded” or “dick”ish with what i wrote that you quoted. I sincerely wished you well.

Anyway, I couldn’t care less at this point. Like I said, I hope it goes well for you, sounds Ike it will, and that’s good to hear.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA

I wish him luck

4. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Scott is back in Canada? He was decent to deal with. Dealt with him many times when he was a Bison before and always got things done.

5. beachin

beachin Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Buckeye, AZ
    Yes, he did. Well husband suppose to return truck. I let them know we purchased his return plane ticket and when he needed to be there. They've now had 3 full days and he needs to leave tomorrow and still nothing. Typical. Let's see how they handle this. Good luck to the rest of you. Remember, no more money after .41 cents a mile.

6. devilnutstrucker

devilnutstrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2018
    I've looked all over the internet and I think this is the first negative post I've seen for them.

That being said I'm still going with them in 2 weeks and I'm pretty excited to be honest

7. MrEd

MrEd Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Winfred, SD
    Hi Devil. Good choice in my humble opinion. Congrats. So are you gonna be in van/reefer or flatbed? Im in flatbed and like it here a lot.

8. devilnutstrucker

devilnutstrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Flatbed dude. Would have went with y'all sooner but was waiting for weather to warm up before I head north.. Still looks cold has hell, moving from Texas

Truckermania and Peelsession Thank this.
  9. MrEd

MrEd Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Winfred, SD
    Cool. Well you can PM me if you have any more specific questions. I'll be glad to answer if i know or find out for ya if i dont know.

Peelsession Thanks this.
  10. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    I laughed entirely too hard at this comment

11. Truckermania

Truckermania Road Train Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Sturgis,SD
    I started with Britton flatbed a couple months ago and they have been good to me. I can't speak to van/reefer side but Bodie and Barb take good care of me, get me good miles, and get me home when expected. Chad and Greg in maintenance have done a super job. I did have a missed lumber tarp pay once but a simple call to Connie in payroll took care of it. Communication is key. My experience so far has been good and I do recommend it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.