DRD Motorsports Inc. - Mt Clemens, Mi.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Pur48Ted, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well, to be fair, it could have been a boat of such size where the top of the hull was above what you could see in the mirrors, theoretically anyway.

Yes, this has gotten rather stupid.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle "Bregan D'Aerthe"

Jan 15, 2006
    That was the first thing to cross my mind...I've seen it, usually on sailboats with the tall stabilizer under the keel. The top of the hull is higher than the mirrors, & they sometimes need the deckhouse partially dismantled to not be overheight.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Some excavators require this as well, such as the Liebherr 954. Best to put that on a beam trailer, and you'll still have to remove the cab, seat, and levers.

5. TurboTrucker

TurboTrucker Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Rossville, Georgia
    There's been considerable time and space wasted on all of this, and it can be summed up in a few of sentences.

Mr. Hankins signed on with DRD Motorsports, for a period of four or five weeks about thirteen months ago. The job was not to his liking or up to his standards, for WHATEVER reason. Apparently that job, and issues of pay wound up in dispute when he was terminated. He filed complaint with the Department of Labor in Michigan, and was awarded a partial victory, in the form of wages that covered a payroll check that DRD Motorsports had stopped payment on. Mr. Hankins has erected a revenge website in honor of his dispute with DRD Motorsports.

These are the facts that have been established throughout this entire thread. Anything above and beyond that is to be nothing more than opinion, conjecture, and supposition.

6. pro1driver

pro1driver Heavy Load Member

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA

this is basically what many of us here were/are saying from about page one or two, this has gone on long enough, and its quite boring to say the least. can we have a vote on now locking up this piece of crap thread...??

7. TurboTrucker

Feb 23, 2005
    Rossville, Georgia
    For now...I still don't want to lock it, but the debate is over, as far as I am concerned.

8. TurboTrucker

Feb 23, 2005
    Rossville, Georgia
    I am also going to relent on one other issue, even though it furthers your silly cause. I am going to re-post the link to your revenge site, so that others can view for themselves your claims that have not been a part of this thread, in order to provide a balanced view of all the issues discussed in it.

Boat Transport by DRD Motorsports SUCKS

For anyone that desires to find legitimate information on DRD Motorsports and their operations and business, their site can be found here:

DRD Motorsports | Boat Hauling | Yacht Transportation | Sailboat Transportation | Boat Transportation

9. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    You repetedly have told me that you would give me the opportunity to "PROVE" my contentions by posting "PROOF". I told you that was acceptable, because you were unable or UNWILLING to use the information I provided to you in reference to the PACER website. Again you stated that you would allow me to prove by posting.
    Now, I find the posts edited (which I have no real peoblem with, except your challenges to me to 'POST to PROVE' seem to be edited out as well.
    I ALSO find that the "off-topic" posts to be moved as well, which again, I have no problem with, but what I DO have a problem with is that you have LOCKED that thread.
    Rather than POST it here, anyone can VIEW the "PROOF" by going to MY "photo album" in this forum and looking at the PHOTO indicated by the name fjjudge.jpg

10. TurboTrucker

Feb 23, 2005
    Rossville, Georgia
    The thread that all of the Flying J debate consisted of, was moved to another area of the site, and inadvertantly locked by another moderator. It is now open for responses.

This thread now only consists of posts related to DRD Motorsports, as it should have been all along.

11. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    As evidenced in the JPG I submitted; YOU were ordered to PAY me $1801.50 PLUS 10% interest begining in July when I filed my complaint with the State of Michigan.
    PLUS; You were ordered to pay a "civil penalty" of $900.75 to the State of Michigan for violating TWO Michigan State Labor Statutes. [​IMG]

AGAIN, I submit that I CANNOT be held responsible for damages to a load due to IMPROPER LOADING when I was NOT in charge of the LOADING.

NOR can I be held responsible for damages for something beyond my control, like the result of the catastrophic failure of a USED tire YOU directed me to purchase.

You have to UNDERSTAND the term: "FORCE MAJURE"
    (FORCE MAJURE: THE CONTRACTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXCESS COSTS IF THE FAILURE TO PERFORM THE CONTRACT ARISES OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL AND WITHOUT THE FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF THE CONTRACTOR. SUCH CAUSES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT RESTRICTED TO ACTS OF GOD OR OF THE PUBLIC ENEMY, ACTS OF THE GOVERNMENT IN EITHER ITS SOVEREIGN OR CONTRACTUAL CAPACITY, FIRES, FLOODS, EPIDEMICS, QUARANTINE RESTRICTIONS, STRIKES, FREIGHT EMBARGOES, AND UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER BUT IN EVERY CASE THE FAILURE TO PERFORM MUST BE BEYOND THE CONTROL AND WITHOUT THE FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF THE CONTRACTOR.)
    For the sake of this discussion you can exchange the word(s) CONTRACTOR with the word(s) EMPLOYEE.

Since YOU (not me) loaded the boats and were in control of the loading, the damage that resulted was YOUR responsibility.

Same goes for the damage to the boat because of the tire failure. I COULD NOT be held responsible for something that was outside my control.

Again, your assertion that I could not "preform" is indicitive of the unobtainable demands you place on ALL your drivers, since I proved in this forum that 59(?)mph was my average during the time I drove for you, which is adequate enough. There was NOT one load I "failed to complete". I completed every one I started as also evidenced by my logbook files. You can not prove that there is ONE SINGLE load that I accepted and did not complete.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.