Driving with a case of asteroids

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by Supernaut, Dec 25, 2010.

1. heyns57

heyns57 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2006
    near Kalamazoo Speedway
    Hard coughing caused my hemorrhoids to suddenly get worse. They had previously bothered me after mowing an acre of rough lawn with a Wheelhorse.

After reading all of the remedies in this thread, I want to advise having surgery and getting over it. Why put up with pain and discomfort that could suddenly get worse with a cough or heavy lifting?

My surgeon removed two internal and one external hemorrhoid in 1993, and also cut the sphincter to relieve a retention problem. Since then, I have been a perfect A hole although my urologist states that I have hemorrhoids again. They are not bothering me. If they do, I will have surgery again. I have never met anyone who found permanent relief with sitz baths or ointments.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!

Did you REALLY MEAN to say that?:biggrin_2551: :biggrin_2559:

I have to go along with the Metamucile use. It's not the most pleasant thing to drink, but it seems to help a bunch!

4. delta5

delta5 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Dont worry, there is another thread on here talking about drivers "touching" themselves while going down the road... LOL

5. delta5

delta5 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Dont forget the missing teeth from those flying cheater bars... :toothy3:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.