Drug Screaning

Discussion in 'TMC' started by animalbitesu2, May 18, 2015.

1. mrdot

mrdot Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    OH
    I used to smoke a little grass, then I decided I was more concerned about a career. Went to school, got my CDL, passed my hair follicle test and went on with my life. Been driving a little over a year with a clean record. I think anyone who wants to pass quick harsh judgement can buzz off with their rudeness and go back to griping on channel 19. Just tell your kid to keep his nose clean and go where he can. It'll all work out in the end!

augiedoggie41, Guy518 and hunted Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hegemeister

Hegemeister Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    It makes me laugh. Just because someone smokes a little weed, doesn't mean they are going to drive stoned. No more than a person that has a few beers during their time off. Actually, alcohol is way more dangerous.
    It's all about personal responsibility and doing the right thing given the circumstance.

4. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I personally dont think there is an issue with what someone does on their own time, however if your seeking a position in an industry that requires absolutely no use, then you go and use on your own time, then that is a perfect example of a lack of judgement and lack of self control. TMC does not do hair follicle. At least they did not when i applied last year. They do hire under 23 however it is on a VERY limited basis, and that person must show an extreme amount of skill and exceptional maturity

DTM Thanks this.
  5. ctoles86

ctoles86 Light Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    TMC is now doing voice stress analysis conducted by on office of personal manager. In addition to the VSA, an TMC agent will be visiting all of your former neighbors and managers in person.
    I am about to go to TMC and I know they have large orientation classes. I hope they do a good job at weeding out low lives and lazy individuals because I don't want them as colleagues.

hunted Thanks this.
  6. cforestr

cforestr Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Is it April 1???

7. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    This makes no sense, considering their orientation size, there is no way for them to physically do this. They dont have the personnel

8. ctoles86

ctoles86 Light Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I was being sarcastic.

hunted and BallC74 Thank this.
  9. mydogIzzy

mydogIzzy Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    Any idea if Dart does hair follicle?

10. freebirdusa

freebirdusa Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Thomaston ga
    Aw come on man. Really? An occasional monster drink wont hurt you. They have some now with no sugar and zero calories and lower caffeine than the original black and green can that is loaded down. I wont buy one of those. Makes me nervous as a rat. What I hate seeing is a guy that looks like a Pig in shorts and flip flops walking across the Pilot parking lot with a plate full of that junk they sell in the island by the coffee and stuff. Looks like he started out with two hotdogs and piled everything else they have around him on top of the hot dogs. Chili, liquid artery closing cheese, jalapenos, pickles, 6 sliced onions, tater tots and maybe even a scoop of whip cream and 15 cherries with 2 cups of sour cream. Oh and don't forget the cashews.(Wew almost forgot those). He is more likely to suffer a massive heart attack going down the road than a guy that just has a taste for a cold drink. I'm being a little cruel on that statement. But I'm not naming names. It takes one to know one. I have been that guy before. Never again. All that food is not worth the misery of being uncomfortable 24/7. I hope these guys get a handle on it and get a healthy diet in place.

11. freebirdusa

freebirdusa Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Thomaston ga
    I caught on to the April fools day thing. Good One

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.