Drug test

Discussion in 'PAM' started by Chris1101, Mar 19, 2017.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    The point is its very illegal in this industry beer you can buy at truckstops but not one truck stop sells weed.Anybody who wants to smoke weed fine just stay away from this industry.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Is Weed The Reason You Capitalize Every First Letter?

4. IluvCATS

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I hope DOT implements road side hair tests soon. Also facial recognition software to detect any non-truthful statements, like "I haven't used in 6 months ".

5. CMosh35

CMosh35 Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2017
    I am in no way condoning marijuana use especially in this industry. I have a family that drives these highways too. My point was that there are PLENTY of drivers who drink, smoke cigarettes and take over the counter medications to "stay awake" yet would bully and berate someone who has made a Significant life change and asked a simple question looking for a simple answer. Six months is a long time to stop anything i.e. Smoking, dipping, drinking. Ask someone who did any one of those and they would be proud of their accomplishment, but a guy admits he stopped smoking weed 6 months ago and he is bullied? It pisses me off when people sit in judgement without common decency toward another. "Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone."

6. IluvCATS

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Im sick of the old "he is being bullied" BS. When did we become such a nation of pussys?

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    The subject of drugs touches a lot of nerves.Many drivers are very passionate about this profession and will defend it.Theres a couple threads a week if not more on drugs or a failed drug test.People get tired of it.You can't blame the drivers for giving their no sugar coating opinions .

8. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Well, im sure calling the op a pussys is the same as saying good job being clean for six months.
    If thats the case, not one person on this thread bullied the op. Lol

not4hire Thanks this.
  9. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Since we became a nation of nannies.

dhellmer Thanks this.
  10. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Then they can shut the hell up if they don't want to answer the question. Getting tired of this sanctimonious bullsnot from a bunch of self-righteous do-gooders. I bet I'd have fun looking into the closets of some of these guys.

dhellmer and Maj. Jackhole Thank this.
  11. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    well alrighty then lol But I do agree and have no problem telling it like it is depending on the circumstance.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.