Drug test

Discussion in 'PAM' started by Chris1101, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    The guy asks a question, gets a lecture. No, he gets 10 lectures about how they don't want him in THEIR industry or on THEIR roads!

Frankly, I'm against hair testing, same as I'm against driver facing cameras and sleep apnea scams. I'm also against the insurance scams that pushes companies into doing all of this Safety Sally crap.

Opinions are like ######## - everybody has one, except me. I only have opinions, so I let mine ring loud and clear regarding bullies. Patty, you got wrangled pretty hard in a certain forum by a bunch of know-it-all know-nothings. Well, these guys are doing the same thing, in every urine or hair thread out there. Prejudiced to the max. Nannies all.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kenworth 4life

Kenworth 4life Medium Load Member

Feb 16, 2017
    Augusta, Maine
    I thought this thread was a dead horse!! Ok I'm game let's kick the crap out of it till it is!! I smoked the pot once but I didn't inhale, ( no that's not right who said that) to much huffing on the refer I can't remember!

4. Knucklehead

Jan 21, 2006
    Last entry before mine was August 1. It wasn't dead yet, so I gave it cpr.

5. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    Large, or extra-large?

[​IMG]

:D

Kenworth 4life and Knucklehead Thank this.
  6. Kenworth 4life

Kenworth 4life Medium Load Member

Feb 16, 2017
    Augusta, Maine
    Lmao in a drug thread! I love stirring the POT!! Stirring it into what? Brownies, cookies?

Knucklehead Thanks this.
  7. Knucklehead

Jan 21, 2006
    Do they have 2xl-t?

8. Prof.Gringo

Prof.Gringo Light Load Member

Thanks for a great answer/come-back/reply @ LandslideRich!!!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  9. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    Are you talking about FedEx suicide missions

10. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    As much as you may view this to be correct, are we just going to pick and choose which laws we think are stupid, and which we want to follow?

I don't think people who pay no taxes, and are on public assistance have any right to vote. Remember no taxation without representation. How about no representation without equal taxation.

I'm ok with doing whatever you want, wanna smoke or do banned substances I say go for it, hope you and everyone else that's disregarding the law gets pulled in for a random, or is involved in a minor incident that warrants a random. This way natural selection will run it's course and "Weed" out the people who can't follow the rules

11. u4icwargasm

u4icwargasm Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2016
    The stupidity in these comments is amazing some on here so ignorant & stupid they act like if u smoke a joint u should be unemployed & broke for life. There's alcoholic truckers that get drunk every 34 hour break & every hometime & still pass their drug test. The companies don't even test hair follicles for alcohol. Alcohol is extremely dangerous poison bout 999,999,999x more addictive & dangerous than pot. Everybody on earth responsible for the policy of testing urine & hair follicles for THC needs death penalty.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.