Dupre logistics fuel hauler

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by SNOOP80, Feb 17, 2017.

1. SNOOP80

SNOOP80 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Does anyone drive for Dupre Logistics out of Louisiana trying to get some information about the company

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. silinus vers

silinus vers Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2015
    I didn't work for them out of Louisiana, but after my experience with dupre, I think there must be other companies you can look at. They hired me and had me relocate to Wyoming at my expense, then laid me off the end of the first week of training. Leaving stuck in Wyoming in a 6 month lease with no job. The place I rented was the only place to live and I figured I would at least be working for Dupre for 6 months lol I was wrong.
    Don't work for dupre,

4. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Let go after a week? What did you do, run over a baby seal or hit on the trainers girlfriend/wife?

5. silinus vers

Nov 9, 2015

6. PandaPancake

PandaPancake Light Load Member

Dec 23, 2017
    There's a whole thread on it. Oil is at $60 a barrel. He could be working as fast as it takes a drug test to come back but he'd rather trash a company that lost a contract

7. silinus vers

Nov 9, 2015
    Nope, they laid us all off. Dupre ask me to relocate 1200 miles at my own expense, then laid me off the first week because they shut the whole operation down

8. silinus vers

Nov 9, 2015
    Oh I guess you're one of the good little ants who would take it up the rear with a smile and say thank you. There isn't much in wright wyoming, and I'm stuck in A 6 month lease I signed 7 days before they laid me off. But a good little ant like you wouldn't be angry at this. You would wear a smile, profess your love to the world, and be angry Hillary lost the election, and condemn fascist like me who are angry at a company who hired me ask me to relocate 1200 miles at my expense and laid me off the first week..
    And FYI, I assure you I'm working in emergency mode to keep up on my feet.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  9. PandaPancake

Dec 23, 2017
    Please stay out of my oilfield. We don't need you

10. silinus vers

Nov 9, 2015
    Oh I hurt your feelings, oh I'm sorry. I hope you have a therapy dog or some Play doh around.

11. PandaPancake

Dec 23, 2017
    You have a lot of energy. It's a shame you waste it by attacking others for your own shortcomings.

Tb0n3 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.