ECOTAZ ECO Fuelsystems Fuel Enhancers - Does it work?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by bigfoot13, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    You may want to check and see your air filters or if you may have a Turbo leak. That is to much mileage to be loosing even without an ECO-System.
    Check the fittings on the fuel lines to make sure none are leaking.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dice1

Dice1 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    Ben
    By your own testing standards you can't count any of these because they did not post their ECM Reports?

I maybe the only valid test on this forum by your own standards when this over next month because I am working on getting an ECM Report from my shop and even a dyno before and after on the same dyno I ran it back in 2008 that I want to see what my other real fuel mileage modifications do on the dyno. I will probably have both done when I remove the magical tube to get my money back. The 90 day "No Risk" money back guarantee is not up till first part of June, so I have all next month to post more results.

We are in the 900s on post count, where have all those happy owners of the free tube with posting their happy results?

They must have went back to driving normal and getting the same fuel mileage they did before the free tube?

4. LBZ

LBZ Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Road to Nowhere
    The problem is with you calling guys just like the above example a liar straight out for posting their results.

$4 fuel & even if this thing worked on 50% of trucks it is installed on, it would sell itself. You are taking the vacuum cleaner salesman approach to this & it needs to stop. Unless of course you plan on returning to knocking on doors dumping dirt on carpets again.

I am not knocking guys who have this thing & it works for them. Great.
    But this "salesman", needs to go.

Dice1 Thanks this.
  5. rogueunh

rogueunh Road Train Member

Jan 4, 2011
    This comment alone is suspicious in itself.

So they "know" there is no way it can cause a vehicle to lose mileage? How would they KNOW that? Think about it......only way to know that for sure is if it's a sugar pill.

Dice1 Thanks this.
  6. king Q

king Q Road Train Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Johannesburg sa
    It surprises me the amount of people who make statements as if they are facts.
    The truth is that they are just opinions.
    Sometimes it is better to keep quiet an be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

7. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    this is a lot like the guy who raffled off a mule.

he started selling raffle tickets for 5 dollars a each. he sold 1000 tickets .

he had the drawing and picked a winner. before the winner picked up the mule, the mule had a heart attack and died.

his wife said what are you to do? refund everyones money? he said heck no. i will just give the winner his 5 dollars back. he is the only one who will complain.

8. Jfaulk99

Jfaulk99 Road Train Member

May 16, 2009
    Couch
    That's why this whole snake oil pipe is funny to me. If it "works" Eco says "see he's putting money in his pocket!" but when it doesn't it's because you didn't install it in the exact spot or you have a boost leak. It's NEVER "well what do you expect, it's just a piece of pipe!" lol

Dice1 and SmoothShifter Thank this.
  9. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc
    Ben this will be my last post as I'm just not gonna be ridiculed by the feeble-minded "cool kids" club. I appreciate the unit and since the end of February, my fuel mileage is up .28 mpg; Thank You!

10. Dice1

Dice1 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    You forgot to post your ECM Report or Ben's testing standard will not be able to count it?

Ben really needs you to post your ECM Report since he is 0 - 14 on posters that have posted their ECMs to validate their testing by his own standards, so could you please post your ECM so Ben can start counting positive test results since he currently doesn't have any to date?

I know Ben would want to make sure you did not change your driving habits to obtain such a small result.

11. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Dice it is just like you to harass everyone that does not agree with you. You have your agenda of pushing your products by your testing methods. As soon as someone asks for a simple thing you whine like the little high school nerds and getting their groupies to chime in because your the geniuses.
    Now your going to take a month to printout your report so you can work on it and then compare to 2008.
    Dice except for your posse here no one is buying your story.
    You could stop at any diesel shop and get your report and post right away?
    Need to cover your tracks though. Most professionals here have read from the beginning and knew you and Oscar were bashing from day one. Then all of a sudden you both test. And both show losses. YOU SHOULD SEE MY SURPRISED FACIAL EXPRESSION.

Any one reading all this know the score is 14 positive and 2 NEGATIVE TESTERS with 2 negative reports. As for future reports I will show you some really good stuff here shortly. The best of all is your negativity is REALLY INCREASING our sales!!!
    Keep up the momentum.!!

tphammer Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.