ECOTAZ =PERFORMANCE-Fuel Savings

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by The Real BRICKMAN, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    I believe you started back in July testing and from the beginning you showed great improvements in Miles per gallon increase and now nearly 6 months later you are still doing very well. 6.9 minus 6.2 equals .7 mpg increase. 7 tenths divided by 6.2 equals 11.3 percent increase in fuel economy. That is over 6 cents per mile savings. 1800 miles @ .06 cents savings is $108.00 saved in your pocket weekly. Over $400.00 monthly! @ 6 months that is over $2400.00 saved already!!!
    Merry Christmas to you!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    I have been asked by several members if the 10% discount Sale for the TTR members is still in effect? and it will be good until 12-18th 2011 Midnight for TTR Members only. After This Coming Sunday Midnight prices will go back to Regular pricing.
    This is for member info only!

4. 2hellandback

2hellandback Heavy Load Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Blackfoot Idaho
    I dont know if anyone else is affected but when winter fuel blend hits along with the cold i loose a full 1 mpg . Right now im doing 5.5-6 mpg,,, 6 being flat and no wind.

OH and Thanks SANTA !

ECOTAZ and SHC Thank this.
  5. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc
    I know what you mean, I averaged 5.9mpg coming from Chicago to North Carolina, the kicker is the load only weighed 29k lbs!! Oh well atleast I'm home from now until Jan 3, oh and SANTA I will be posting numbers after 3 weeks of running with my new drive tires so I can can get an honest base MPG......THANKS AGAIN!!

ECOTAZ Thanks this.
  6. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Thanks and we look forward to your posts.
    Sorry I have not been very active here lately but we have had great results with the oilfield trucking industry. Dorado Transportation out of Corpus Christi tested 2 units on their Cummins engines and both units increased over 1 mpg on their crude haulers. Both drivers reported less down shifting and crisper throttle response as well. G&F Oilfield Services out of Laredo, TX. have done thier entire fleet of Trucks over the last few weeks. Several Fleets of Sand Haulers have done all of their trucks as well. Several O/O's leased to Royal Express out of Laredo have installed on their Cat engines and are reporting 3/4 mpg or better increase.
    I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and may God keep all of you safe on the Highways. May 2012 be Prosperous for All!
    ECOTAZ/Ben

7. dairyman

dairyman <b> Hopper Thread Greeter</b>

Oct 31, 2009
    Ky.,wait'n in line
    Well folks,i just went ahead and waited till now to post my numbers so i could post qtr. by qtr. numbers,instead of up-dateing weekly/bi-weekly numbers. I'll just let the 4th qtr. IFTA numbers speak for themselves,15,884 miles run, 2600 gal. fuel used...That's 6.11 mpg's by my calculation, loaded both ways 60-75% of the time pulling a hopper. That is very encouraging since i have only recorded over 6 mpg(IFTA) once before,and that was with a lot of bounce miles. I'm happy with the unit,since lifetime IFTA mpg were at 5.27. My average steadily increased from 5.24 in early Oct. and ended up at 6.11 on the qtr.

Is the Eco 5 a cure-all? I don't know because i'm just a one truck operation. Would i buy it again? From what i've seen so far,Yep.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    ECOTAZ and SHC Thank this.
  8. king Q

king Q Road Train Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Johannesburg sa
    Dairyman , did you notice any difference in performance ?

9. Markvfl

Markvfl Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Apopka, FL
    I'm surprised that the forum admin allows this advertising thread continue...

10. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    I have asked to Pay for Advertising from the Administrators, However they allowed me to Supply several Professional Operator members with Free units to prove the benefits of the ECO-Systems in fuel savings and performance by real world testing. They (The professional Owner Operators) have no ties to our company and are reporting their findings on their own. Since then many O/O's have purchased units and like Dairyman have proven to themselves that the ECO-System does Work.
    If the findings of this testing offend you I apologize for this, but you must either be a competitor or we are affecting your pocket somehow???
    Like Dairyman in his quote above, How can a 16% increase in fuel economy be bad? At $3.70 per gallon that is a 9.7 cents per mile savings.
    His quarterly savings on 15884 miles is $1,540.75. That is NOT pocket change, that is serious fuel savings.
    ECOTAZ/Ben

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    SHC, AfterShock and 112racing Thank this.
  11. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    Don't be a hater :biggrin_25522:

112racing Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.