El Dorado KS 54W/77N out of route ticket

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Waggledaddy, Mar 1, 2019.

1. woolybully35us

woolybully35us Medium Load Member

Mar 13, 2015
    ks
    those signs are on all the roads going into el dorado.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    I only posted what I did because your statement was false. The signs are far from obscure and the arrows tell you what direction to turn when you get to the truck route. And they clearly say it’s strictly enforced. Sucks you weren’t paying attention and got a ticket, but I wouldn’t exactly call it a money grab when you didn’t follow the signs.

kemosabi49 and LoSt_AgAiN Thank this.
  4. OTR3243

OTR3243 Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2023
    It’s definitely a money grab. Me and another truck got pulled over on this exact same route due to poor signage. ALL THEY HAD TO PUT WAS A NO TRUCKS ALLOWED sign to prevent trucks from going through their petty ##* town. All the people commenting against probably live in that town! These people are clearly extorting out of town truckers as they know the fine will paid.

5. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    They quite literally have bright yellow signs that are large and easy to read that say local deliveries only. So if you’re not making a delivery one could reason that the sign means you’re not supposed to go that way. It also tells you that the truck route is strictly enforced so it shouldn’t come as a surprise when you get caught off the truck route. And no, I don’t live there, I don’t even live in that state, but I can read and comprehend signage.

IMG_7849.jpeg IMG_7850.jpeg IMG_7851.jpeg

Last Call, bzinger and kemosabi49 Thank this.
  6. diesel guy454

diesel guy454 Medium Load Member

Oct 18, 2011
    salina ks
    It’s very well marked. It’s not a money grab. Maybe you need to pay attention when you drive.

Last Call, bzinger and Long FLD Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.