EL Hollingsworth Flint, MI

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by mobljoe, Jan 20, 2009.

1. j and j trucking

j and j trucking Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Hollingsworth wants me as a temp thru another company pays 16hr time and half after 8hrs but im hearing lots of bad things including bed bugs in their trucks?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    Never had issues with that. Older trucks. They only seem to fix what is needed to keep them going down the road. Dash lights and working ac optional. Drove more than one truck the I had to turn off the hot water valves under the hood to get ac.

j and j trucking Thanks this.
  4. j and j trucking

j and j trucking Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2015
    I keep hearing low cpm?but started at crete at .45cpm,then left otr.why would anyone drive for less?and yes crete has problems with hometime,but dont they all?

5. turista

turista Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2017
    I wouldn't recomend any owner operator work for them out of El Paso TX terminal (vinton) , there's only 3 people working the office and they treat you like ####. If you refuse a load they charge you $125.00

6. Sandman 660

Sandman 660 Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2017
    Weatherford, Texas
    Can you be more specific about why they treat owners badly? What is getting these people upset with owners? Who are the 3 people? I'm asking because I was going to talk with them about a dedicated route from El Paso heading east.

7. Cardsfan

Cardsfan Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Go check out our "NEW" yard in downtown STL city. It's less than half the size of the yard they were leasing out in Hazelwood, and when your done working for the day, you get to start your car, pull it out of your parking space, and put your truck in the space your car was!! Its a fricken #### hole!! And they are currently renting 6 penske rental trucks because they have drivers showing up daily and waiting 2-3 hours for a day cab to slip seat into. This is no bs. TRUTH! They are NO Flexway for sure..... sad

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.