Elite Express out of New Jersey

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Rage, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Rage

Rage Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Horrible place to drive for

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Aaron29100

Aaron29100 Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2020
    Philadelphia
    I drove for Elite for 9 months and was satisfied with the job. They’re not perfect, but no company is. Halfway through my time there I made the mistake of recruiting my then-girlfriend to team with me despite her poor backing and navigation skills. There was a major fallout after we broke up, and it ended with me being forced to resign. I hold no hard feelings against Elite; I caused trouble for them by recruiting my poorly qualified girlfriend, and they were justified in letting me go. They graciously recorded it as a resignation and put nothing negative on my DAC, allowing me to get my current job easily just 2 weeks later.

Right around the time I left them, they replaced a very large portion of their fleet with brand new Internationals and Volvos. The Internationals came while we were still teaming, and my gf and I decided to stick with our older Volvo until the new Volvos arrived due to the limited storage space and fewer power outlets in Internationals. If they had kept me after the fallout with my gf, I would have gotten a new Volvo.

I can see why folks with a sense of entitlement would bad-mouth Elite, but despite the bitterness of my own personal failure that cost me my job there, I’d still recommend the company. Feel free to ask me any specific questions about them.

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.