ELS Freight, Expedited Logistics Solutions, Goldsboro NC

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Tenfoot, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    I wonder why Timothy C andersdon or Flatbedding 1101 haven't responded. If you look at there post it tells you that Timothy C anderson is actually Timothy Burnett the man at ELS that steals you're money. Drivers I am telling you stay away from Expeditated Logistics Soulutions out of Goldsboro North Carolina.There losing drivers because bbutts poster is Brett Butts and the owners son. They are greedy and you will not make any money with them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    OH well karma catches up with people.:biggrin_25519:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  4. flatbeding1101

flatbeding1101 Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2013
    I started about 13 months ago this December. I mostly run out west and live in LA. To be honest I don't keep up with how many guys quit or are hired. I go to work get paid and go home. It seems like you are frustrated. Do you still work there? Also if people are stealing from you how did they rob you exactly? Did they come to your house or something? I do agree with you that the one poster is infact someone from the company. He told me today when I asked. The other driver not sure about that.

5. flatbeding1101

Dec 8, 2013
    Something I forgot to add.. I guess Swift, Schinder, and everyone else got Qualcomm because there drivers didn't have cell phones either. Just saying...

6. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    I don't work for Swift, Schnider.I work for ELS and you sir or mam are full of crap.How far west do you run? As far as stealing goes.I look at my settlements and they are a group of thief's . You are one of the elite or you are an owner.

7. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Any driver thinking about ELS as a good company. Go work as a company driver somewhere else and save the headache. If you think this is a good company I will post my settlement statement and show you that they get most of the money.
    GREED WILL DESTROY THEM and a few Lawyers.

8. flatbeding1101

Dec 8, 2013
    If you are so unhappy why don't you quite? I would...

9. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    I should. It has crossed my mind.

10. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    since all these company trolls like to see what i am sayimg. First I heard some drivers went to OOIDA and filed a complant and I am getting ready to add fuel to it. I want to wait untill MAP-21 comes in and then we can talk about the coercion part of ELS. You trolls I actually have quailcom messages text messages and scale tickets to back me up.

11. Tenfoot

Tenfoot Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2012
    By the way everyone. I have left ELS and waiting on my last settelment and the maintenca account and escrow account. If not done right I will be filling charges with the IRS.Will post more info later about this sorry company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.