ELS Freight, Expedited Logistics Solutions, Goldsboro NC

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Tenfoot, Apr 20, 2013.

1. trucking31

trucking31 Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2015
    The driver told me he's taking home around 2k per week after expenses

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerhandyman

truckerhandyman Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Thanks trucking31 thinking about trying them out

4. trucking31

trucking31 Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2015
    I was thinking about it but still debating the change. I know most companies have a group of drivers they treat very well and a few drivers that get treated like crap. The ones that get treated like crap are usually the same who write the eloquent posts that we read. It only takes one bad person to screw up a good company in my opinion.

5. bigrig0907

bigrig0907 Light Load Member

Feb 3, 2017
    are they forced dispatch?

6. Bigjohn667

Bigjohn667 Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2017

7. Bigjohn667

Jul 27, 2017

8. Bigjohn667

Jul 27, 2017
    My experience with this company was not good,they started me out running 250 mile loads and taping and untarping twice a day.I signed on as lease purchase,but they kept me company driver the whole time.I was late on several loads.once was bad information, once was due to the exhaust falling of the truck. I hit a wooden spool that fell off a trailer going down the interstate and they charged me 800 bucks for the bumper. I recruited 2 guys to work there,Ray and Donny. Ray never went to work there but Donny did.Ray called them and they told him a bunch of information about me,like my truck number,how much I made and told ray I was late all the time.Ray knows better! I guess it's a good thing that Ray was a friend and not a hit man from the Mafia.My buddy Donny I recruited got on board and he had to go with a trainer to learn load securement.Donny went through there program and got with a really racist trainer. Donny is my friend he is Black. The trainer called him a,forgive me for saying but a ######. Donny called dispatch and was fired! WTH? So Donny went to orientation with another outfit they could not hire him due to an untruth on the dac report from els,llc
    I left was home on a Friday and I am suppose to be paid on my com data they turned my card off and said I won't be paid until I leave out. Wow! So I turned the truck back in at my expense from Florida to North Carolina. Said they would pay me after they get the truck back the 1300.00 bucks they owed me. They got the truck back then I got a settlement charging me $800.00 for the bumper,400.00 for attending orientation 175.00 for orientation pay. 75.00 for a hard hat aND safety glasses. 125.00 for twice card WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED. 225.00 for the motel and a whole bunch of other charges. Which I can back this up,I have the settlement. This is not opinoon but facts. Can call me if you want 3865189181 or call Donny at 9109851928.

Attached Files:

9. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Keep meticulous records. Do extensive research. And if they screw you, you are armed for battle in court. I'd rather hear stories about how a driver took a low life company to court, turned the thumbscrews, and got everything he asked for, and then some.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.