EM WAY INC out of Dover, De

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by COAL MINE TRUCKER, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Gators17

Gators17 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2017
    Yes all of those payments ####ing idiot that were in the contract but if a truck is down for 3 weeks I wouldnt expect to be charged $275 for administrative fees when they not admin anything!!! If you enjoy working for EmWay keep working

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mbritt

mbritt Bobtail Member

Jul 12, 2017

Hahaha right to name calling, I will be staying here with many others! EM Way is probably better off without your kind of negativity. I'm just saying if I sign a contract I can't ##### about said contract. If my car breaks down my finance company will hold me to that contract.

4. Gators17

Gators17 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2017
    What city do you run out of?

5. WildHorseX47

WildHorseX47 Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2017
    They all seem alright over the phone! It's over the road when the truth comes out! Lol! Don't figure the big truck companies got so big & maintain business! Since theyre the problem for driver turn over& shortage. Small companies seem to be getting just as bad. With think like big company attitude! I'm always lookin to better myself! After checkin out/goin to work someone new! 1st thing they ask! Know any drivers! Yeah! But you're goin to have to pass the 90day-6 mo.probation. before I lose any more friends. Also say bout equipment violations & running to risk lives. That citation I get cause of company will be notice of termination. Funny seen same ad! Figure better see what drivers had to say! The driverless trk issue! They think will be safer? If companies don't maintain equipment w/drivers! Really think they will w/o drivers! Beside is driver won't be cited for company issues! Lol

6. devildog3531

devildog3531 Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2015
    2 yrs later...are you still with em? I didn't think anyone was better than landstar

7. devildog3531

Jul 5, 2015
    the problem with most drivers is that they want someone to hold their freaking hand all of the time and business isn't like that. the more relationships you build with your base, the more successful youll be. I have never seen a driver yet that took and amount of responsibility for themselves, its always the companies.

Mezyke Thanks this.
  8. devildog3531

Jul 5, 2015
    gw just denied me. sucks

9. Mr.Atlien

Mr.Atlien Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Atlanta, Ga

10. Mr.Atlien

Mr.Atlien Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Atlanta, Ga
    Are you still with them?

11. Mr.Atlien

Mr.Atlien Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Atlanta, Ga
    Are you still with them?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.