EM WAY INC out of Dover, De

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by COAL MINE TRUCKER, Sep 1, 2010.

1. mxpx148

mxpx148 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    Hey man, what agent do you run for over there? You being dispatched or booking freight off of DAT boards, etc?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    No I am on a dedicated account for know If you want to come here go for Central dispatch you will be able to see what all the agent have that they choose to post it , if you go for a agent with out learning there system you can be brunt bad , you will have too load broad to look at and that way you will be able to find witch agent have what you are looking for, I get my loads from a agent but I want you and everyone to understand there is money here to be made, there is also a guy here on the eagle logistics page frymonki he is also at great wide you can also reach out to him, we was at eagle logistics know we are here and we both love it here, so I don't want no one to think I nor him is recruiting, I just want to show any driver how to go about making money here, telling you who my agent is one would say I am recruiting so I will tell guys how it works here ,but one thing is the money is here

mxpx148 Thanks this.
  4. mxpx148

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    Thanks man! My app is being processed...have it in for a power only agent ATM, but was also looking at an agent that would let me book from any load board. I like the idea of power only for not having the trailer payment and having the wait times ld/unld, but not sure how well it pays. Got some numbers from the agent that sounded ok, but you know how that goes sometimes lol

5. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    I will tell you this may agent is a no bs agent what she is what she does OK keep it 100% no joke I don't know who ATM is but if you put in for that agent then you will be lock to that agent also in most cases if you have a agent list you be come there agent and you may be required to do 90 days with them be careful with that, next that agent have control of you for the 90 days , know if you go Central you can still work for that agent and all the rest of agent, you don't want to limit your self I been there done that, let me show you some thing else if you stay on Central you will have a DM in corporate that will keep a eye on you on Central agent call you offering loads if you are a agent driver you will not have that

mxpx148 Thanks this.
  6. mxpx148

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    What kind of rates are you seeing on the high/low end on Central dispatch? The power only agent told me 1.60-2.15 for her

7. mxpx148

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    And ATM meant at the moment lol...sorry about that

8. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol I learned something new every day, OK know you have tankers you can pull paint from NC to Waco TX almost 3 per mile from Dallas TX to Jacksonville FL you can get 195 to 250 per mile if you want to be in the big league step deck hands down 3.per mile all day , when you get approved you will need to download there app it's called gem app with that you can search there in house broad, this is very important because agent that have long term business relationship with a broker are shipper will list there loads there that you can see it , know it will show you the gross rate, but that is not important what is important is that you can use this tool to learn which agent have long term work ,next you will have to request permission to go on the other load broad which will be your driver code and truck number to log in, also when you they ask you which fuel card you want ask for the cash card, that one give you 35% advance cash are fuel, after you run your load what ever is left over ATM in your pocket it's your money, just make sure you use the fuel card to buy your fuel are tax will get you been there done that, also make sure you down load there fuel book app it shows you were you get the most saving on fuel

mxpx148 Thanks this.
  9. Mr.Atlien

Mr.Atlien Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Atlanta, Ga
    I thought this was an Em Way thread, not great wide.

10. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol that is why we move sorry about that

11. Mr.Atlien

Mr.Atlien Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Atlanta, Ga
    Are you still there?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.