Employee steals $700,000 from trucking company

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by rachi, Aug 4, 2020.

1. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
    Maczuk has a photo of a woman in an office on their Google page. If that is the face you remember, then they would be the employer that got hosed.

The facebook page for Mama Bear Cake Co., which is located in the Washington MO area, has a post from July 7th from a person by the name Christen Schulte. You can see her profile photo there.

motocross25 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    She's now qualified to run for Congress.

Schulte in 2022!

4. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    No not really. I sat by her in science like senior year and her locker was right next to mine. She was a cool chick, cheerleader. Idk I always talked to her at parties and she always laughed at the dumb #### I’d say in class. I never really thought twice about her I guess. I always thought she was a good lookin girl, but I didn’t run around much with the pretty crowd, so that’s about as much as I know. I’d bum her cigarettes every now and then, and I think we might have got high a few times together at field parties. Her dude was a grade A d-bag I do know that. But that’s not who’s in her pics.

5. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    So girl on Maczuk page in the office is not her. But the cake bear post is. Good sleuthing man! Well done. Now we gettin somewhere!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.