England sued for rape

Discussion in 'Other News' started by snowwy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Opposite sex should not be in a training situation together period.

3. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    That guy is a dirtbag. I hope the inmates have some fun with him.

JoeyJunk, mjd4277 and longbedGTs Thank this.
  4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    She is only suing for 300K? England shouldn't have even allowed this suit to get started. That's chump change to them. They should settled on that immediately. Sometimes in this industry, men have to train women because it's still a male dominated industry, but this clown certainly got what he deserved.

Western flyer and Intothesunset Thank this.
  5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i didn't read the entire artcile, she is suing for "more than 300,00" but maybe there is a state "limit" on the amount she can sue for..???

in any event, when he gets out, he'll wondering if he can get another job.

TROOPER to TRUCKER Thanks this.
  6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    You may be onto something. I did forget that states have those jurisdictional limits. England should've settled with a quickness. It's unlikely he will work in this industry. He had prior issues when it came to sexual misconduct. It's going to be a long 5 years in jail for Mr. Steele

7. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    thing too is that England will have even MORE bad press now.

they will still get students, but by golly, have MORE female trainers....although, that was easy to say, given no one really knows the ratio of female students to males, i can only surmise the males out number the females by 20 to 1...

8. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017
    I’m not sure yet. But I THINK I may have met the lady. I remember I started CR England around January 2017. I remember having a female classmate well there were a couple but many of them fail the drug test or something else. Anywho I remember coming back around the last week of may to find out this lady couldn’t find a trainer yet. This chick has been waiting nearly 4 months for a #### trainer, she wanted a non smoker female trainer which is like finding a unicorn in a mega carrier company, non smokers were rare enough.

Not sure if it was the same lady though but if it was guess she got tired of waiting and decided to give in. What’s more I had a feeling she was lesbian had sorta the tomboy look and attitude, article mentioned she had an SO that was female. She did have a big rear guessing she caught the scumbag in the mood and he mistook some signals or flat out didn’t care.

Back to the subject england should have paid out before court. 300k quick payout is whole lot better than what’s to come if the lady gets a competent lawyer she can squeeze out a million before lawyer fees.

SavageMuffin Thanks this.
  9. SavageMuffin

SavageMuffin Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2018
    MS
    Well, he’ll either end up dead, or someone’s wife. Pretty sure the latter is worse.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  10. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    No coed trainees in truck with opposite sex unless each is homosexual.
    But that would only work for two people in truck.
    I thought CRE put three people in a truck?

JC1971 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.