ESTES Express (5 Year Review)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by KaoMinerva, Oct 3, 2018.

1. EstesWest

EstesWest Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2023
    I've only had one day I didn't work due to no freight from either direction, this whole time. I'm sure I could press Central into giving me an extra load but what for, we have many guys needing work, let them get it. I don't need it. Once we get back to normal freight, I'll run an extra day.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    I honestly don't blame you one bit. Lots of guys got cancelled today so it's definitely getting ugly. We were booming, cyber attack.... Nothing.

4. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    @EstesWest bro has your Samsara been going crazy with notifications? Mine has been annoying the crap out of me now. It now says "please reduce speed" when I double tap or go down a hill. It's so annoying because I keep that thing silenced. It even does it if I'm not logging into the tablet.

I ran my logs off my burner phone and it's still making all that noise. Please tell me you found a way to turn it off lol.

5. EstesWest

EstesWest Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2023
    Noticed today the updated software. Ugghhh, big brother wants to make you safe, lol. I haven't done anything but I could see doing a temporary tape of cloth or something to muffle out the speaker facing inside the cab. No one would be the wiser.

6. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    Dude it literally drove me crazy today man. We make good money, but I'm not a fan of the hand holding. I like to do my job and get on. Man I hope this doesn't turn into something like Schneider man!

dwells40 and EstesWest Thank this.
  7. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    So boys I can CONFIRM the 6 day bonus is still active. Worked 6 last week and got it. Freight has been ok going out of the terminal on my run but on his end there's been nothing but empties. They've been cancelling him and just sending me elsewhere. He's been very pissed about that.

8. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    Did you guys get your $500 safety bonus

EstesWest and dwells40 Thank this.
  9. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    Where did you guys end on the year? I ended just shy of 103K.

Speed_Drums, dwells40 and 88 Alpha Thank this.
  10. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    55k ish........

11. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    You must've been here half the year?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.