Application | B737 LLC | TMFS Corp
Pay, Benefits, and Schedule:
- Driver Type: Solo CDL-A Truck Driver
- Freight: Dry van, no HAZMAT
- Route Type: OTR nationwide
Equipment and support:
- W-2 Employee
- Paid initial computer-based training and orientation in the convenience of your own home (2-days)
- Health insurance for employee after 30 days
- Paid weekly by direct deposit
- Non-taxable daily per-diem rate of $60/day away from home (tax advantage of $3,000/yr.). Plus 20% gross after fuel and tolls. Potentially $1,628/week based on 3000 miles/week and current average dry van rates.
- All detention pay
- Safety and fuel efficiency bonuses.
- Flexible schedule
Our Commitment to Your Safety:
- Late-model Freightliner Cascadia tractor with double bunks, condo, APU and refrigerator.
- 53’ dry van
- Company Ipad for ELD, navigation app, DVIRs and record-keeping
- Dedicated 24/7 dispatcher
- PrePass & Nationwide Toll Pass Transponder
Safety is not a buzzword to us; this is something we take seriously. We do not push you to rush, drive unsafe trucks or trailers, drive fatigued, or when the current or expected weather/road conditions are unsafe in your judgment. The ideal candidate will share safety as a value and strive to do things the right way.
- Modern trucks and equipment for your comfort
- Meticulously maintained
- AI dashcam with lane departure warning
- 24/7/365 road-side service
- If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100% ready to hit the road again.
If you meet these requirements, please apply at the following link: Application | B737 LLC | TMFS Corp
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- 3+ years of driving experience required
- No more than one minor moving violation in the past 3 years
- No at-fault accidents or major violations within the previous 5 years.
- HAZMAT endorsement is a plus, but not required.