Faild Road Test

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by KenNewTrucker, Oct 13, 2017.

1. KenNewTrucker

KenNewTrucker Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Thanks guys, i appreciate all your encouragements. It made me strong and positive

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KenNewTrucker

KenNewTrucker Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Am 30years and i have my tanker endorsment and i will get my hazmat, doubles and triples once i get my cdl

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Schneider Bulk will send you to tanker school in Houston. Good money in tankers; $60K - $65K easy. Schneider Bulk will also reimburse your school tuition back to you, up to $7000.00
    They also do a hair follicle drug test.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    If you go tankers, you'll need a TWIC ID Card. There's a TWIC office somewhere around Houston. TWIC ID Card is needed for entry to chemical plants and seaports.

fargonaz Thanks this.
  6. MooneyBravo

MooneyBravo Heavy Load Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Vermilion, Oh
    Did you fail a road test with a school or with a company where you have been out with a driver trainer for a period of time?

Don't feel bad. Just laugh it off and say okay I guess I'm just going to have to figure out where I need more training and go back out there and get it.
    I feel bad for you drivers that come out of truck driving school I really do.
    When I was a driver trainer all of my students passed with flying colors if they listened to me and did what I told them every step of the way.

After 38 years and after going by what many people have told me I have come to believe that I am a very good driver. But let me tell you I have a whole boatload of stories that I can tell you about mistakes that I made and what I look like in the beginning and it was not anything what I look like today.

You're starting off at the same place everyone else has and you're going to have to work through it all and get over the hurdles just like everyone else.

And you will if you persevere

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  7. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Douchebag is a word though....

94coupe, b947 and TROOPER to TRUCKER Thank this.
  8. nax

nax Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Yup, douche like you who read the wrong thing.

My intent was to help remove the sting, and he took it that way.

U otoh seems to slide right into douchebaggery

BigBob410 and SHOJim Thank this.
  9. Mullet_Head87

Mullet_Head87 Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Clearwater
    I'm amazing and I failed my first road test. Nailed it the second time. It definitely hurt my ego and worried the other students cause I was first to take it and was top of my class. I didn't come to complete stop at a stop sign, to my defense I came to a almost complete stop but because I rolled an inch he failed me. No biggie just keep on truckin.

10. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Well look at it as a lesson learned and don't repeat the same errors next time. Failure is the best way to learn. You will be successful next time.

11. boneebone

boneebone Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2009
    I thought it was used to clean a woman's vajayjay.........but all this time it was really just a word.:confused2:

SHOJim Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.