Faith Deliveries Carriers: Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RubberDuckie, Nov 10, 2019.

1. RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2013

Been driving, just came back to update like I said I would whether they paid or not. Drive safe guys/girls.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. iceman32

iceman32 Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2014
    I don’t know why people don’t fight for what they believe in. In some areas, a civil suit costs only $25 to open a case.

The only time I’d take them to court for something small like $75 which I can easily make with no sweat. Is if the owner or certain individual has a head so big, that it needs to be popped.

4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Some people like to fight. Some people like to put in the time to fight these folks. Others like me, pick and choose certain battles. More often than not, I find it easier to move on.

5. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    It's a lesson to you and others here to stay away from 1099 arrangements. Also stay away from any company requiring an escrow.

We have been warning drivers for a while yet they keep wanting to learn the hard way.

Your lucky that your CDL wasn't damaged making you unemployable. Also you won't be able to use these guys as a reference. Live and learn..

6. RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I received a Direct Deposit yesterday for my Escrow. Still can't recommend but as promised I report what happens, good or bad. Thanks folks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.