Faith Freight

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by steaburn, May 13, 2015.

1. steaburn

steaburn Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Paris, TN
    Just wanted to share a little information about a broker we work with. Faith Freight out of Friendship, TN is a small brokerage that specializes in flatbed and stepdeck freight. I believe their loads come mostly out of middle and west TN. As a factoring company, I can't comment on how they are to work with from a trucking standpoint, but they pay quickly and our clients keep using them. I don't think I have had to make a single collection call on them.

One of the things that caught my attention is that they are an openly Christian company. This is apparent by the Bible verse on the back of their business card, the "God Bless You" handwritten on the invoice when they mail the check, and in my conversations with Dana Lowers (owner). This may not mean anything to some of you, but to others it may intrigue you to give them a call if you're in their area. I've attached their business card if you are interested in working with them. The two ladies you will be contacting are the owner, Dana, and Sarah, the dispatcher.

Mods: If this constitutes advertising, please edit as needed, or delete altogether.

Business Card Side 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    Reason for edit: remove phone number
    nightgunner, Puppage and kimbosa Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    No. It means nothing except for they'll screw too over first.

4. ColoradoGreen

ColoradoGreen Heavy Load Member

Mar 1, 2010
  5. dannythetrucker

dannythetrucker Road Train Member

May 26, 2011
    everywhere, man
    not sure if it would technically be advertising, evangelism, or both ? lol, someone from a blood-sucking factoring company recommending a broker to truckers because they put Jesus propaganda on their business communications. I'll be ######.

Well, I suppose I could haul a load for them. Maybe I can get them to pay me 10% extra because I'm sure that they would want me to tithe. We wouldn't want to stiff Jesus out of his commission.

6. Cluck Cluck

Cluck Cluck LTL Wizard

May 6, 2010
    Dunkirk, Indiana
    I'm pretty sure these guys are a Admiral Merchants agent. And they move a ton of those transformers out of Dyersburg TN which is a good load most of the time. But posting them out of Memphis Byltheville Mayfield Sikeston Jonesboro and on and on is not really necessary.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Orangees and KenworthGuyNH Thank this.
  7. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    If someone has a swastika tattooed on their forehead, it means something. If they're walking around with rainbows and fairy beads, it means something. If they're riding around on motorcycles with patches on, it means something. If a woman is hanging out in the truck stop parking lot in shorts, tight shirt and a tramp stamp, it means something. What does it mean when someone who wants to do business with you is advertising their religious beliefs?

99.95% of the time it means that they will screw you faster and harder than any slick haired used car salesman in the rough side of town ever could.

Orangees, ChaoSS, randomname and 4 others Thank this.
  8. mi38

mi38 Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2014
    I have been waiting 99 days for payment from these people. They said they sent the check 14 days ago on a load we took 8/24/2017 and the factoring company says they never got it. Who do I believe?

9. Doing_flatbed_nc

Doing_flatbed_nc Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Wow. I thought I was the only one who knew that any company advertising with Jesus, crosses, and bible verses is a guaranteed screw in your back.

Faith in humanity is restored.

ChaoSS, PPDCT and driverdriver Thank this.
  10. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Goes both directions in this industry, too. If I see a carrier pop up with a Jesus-y name in relation to one of my loads, I immediately go on edge, and I wait for the other shoe to drop.

ChaoSS Thanks this.
  11. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Can anyone say covenant transport?

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.